No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Tyson Fury is Using My Name To Get Coverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Stop talking crap, Haye had is hands down trying to make Wlad fight and he refused, when Haye attacked him he ran and held. Wlad was the one refusing to engage.
    I'm sorry I don't understand ******ed Brit nuthugger gibberish.

Can someone translate please?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

You don't understand boxing at all. You don't know how to watch or breakdown a fight. You picked Ruiz to beat Haye FFS. LOL

Comment

I don't think Fury is ducking other boxers, but I do think he's aiming for the quickest way to a title shot. Winning the title or merely challenging for a title will increase his bargaining power and then he'll turn around and fight the guys he was calling out.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
          What's wrong is that Fury's has all these dudes' names in his mouth & when they pull his card, he's nowhere to be found.

Regarding what I bolded, you don't have to beg any friends nor kow tow to another fighter, BUT any fighter who gets in that ring deserves to be respected - end of story. Because no matter what, you can't get respect without giving it.....
          Is anyone really taking it seriously when he calls Wlad a ***** and says he'll retire Haye? I just think it's entertaining and it makes the fans take note and think 'maybe I should watch this guy'. I love a little trash talk as long as you can back it up and he has so far.

I agree, and sometimes he does cross the line, but I have no problem with him calling it as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            You don't understand boxing at all. You don't know how to watch or breakdown a fight. You picked Ruiz to beat Haye FFS. LOL
            Haha, he also picked Malignaggi and Judah to beat Khan.
            Then he screams all over the place as if he was some boxing guru because he called Thompson over Price.

Well there's a first for everything and he always goes against brits/europeans. Needless to say, the lunatic is firmly placed on my ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Is anyone really taking it seriously when he calls Wlad a ***** and says he'll retire Haye? I just think it's entertaining and it makes the fans take note and think 'maybe I should watch this guy'. I love a little trash talk as long as you can back it up and he has so far.

I agree, and sometimes he does cross the line, but I have no problem with him calling it as it is.
              At this point, no - because he's not trying to fight Haye. He gave up his Commonwealth belts because he didn't want to fight Price. Yet, he shyte talks. That's not calling like it is, that's just talking out the a$$ and that's annoying. He needs to put up or shut up - Wilder, Haye & even Price puts Fury to sleep. He knows it, that's why he's not trying to see them.....

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Haha, he also picked Malignaggi and Judah to beat Khan.
                Then he screams all over the place as if he was some boxing guru because he called Thompson over Price.

Well there's a first for everything and he always goes against brits/europeans. Needless to say, the lunatic is firmly placed on my ignore list.
                He is the worst poster on these forums,he nuthugged Zsolt 'the joke' Erdei until he got beat ,he is your typical ******ed fanboy/obsessive hater

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  He is the worst poster on these forums,he nuthugged Zsolt 'the joke' Erdei until he got beat ,he is your typical ******ed fanboy/obsessive hater
                  He's pretty ridiculous to be honest. I put him on ignore months back, turned it off today just to give him another chance. Idiot starts trolling literally 5 minutes later.

Back on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

is that really your response to his accurate interpretation of the fight? you know he's right, dont you?

Comment

Working...
                    X