No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Tyson Fury is Using My Name To Get Coverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I haven't seen a Klitschko interview in the last 4-5 years where they didn't mention Haye. Like it or not, it has helped their careers as well.
    Because Haye has been yapping about them since 2008. So they have to respond to this fraud of course, when he's constantly calling them out.

And the Klitschko's never needed Haye. It was always the other way around. It's sickening that Haye is still around. He's never going to beat Wlad, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Because Haye has been yapping about them since 2008. So they have to respond to this fraud of course, when he's constantly calling them out.

And the Klitschko's never needed Haye. It was always the other way around. It's sickening that Haye is still around. He's never going to beat Wlad, anyway.
      Lol you must be delusional if you really believe that.

Haye is the reason they have all the belts between them, he's the reason Wlad has ever been in a superfight and made his career highest purse, and could offer the same to Vitali.

Also, haven't you talked about Haye for the last 2 years yourself? Keeping it real, fans appreciate rivalry. It's what boxing is all about. I know you like Haye deep down and watch all of his fights. So he brings excitement as well.

Comment

Lol you must be delusional if you really believe that.

Haye is the reason they have all the belts between them, he's the reason Wlad has ever been in a superfight and made his career highest purse, and could offer the same to Vitali.

Also, haven't you talked about Haye for the last 2 years yourself? Keeping it real, fans appreciate rivalry. It's what boxing is all about. I know you like Haye deep down and watch all of his fights. So he brings excitement as well.
        Wuhuu trolling on a Friday night again.

Yeah, I talk about Haye, because he's a fraud, and I dislike frauds. Haye is like a great businessman who doesn't care about the sport.

Haye is a great specimen, but come on dude, his career is a joke. I will like another Wlad fight, but it's kind of happening late now.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          It's getting quite sad how many times Fury has called people out and talked shit about them only to back down when they attempted to fight him.

I've seen some people say they find it entertaining but I just don't get it. Lying to the media and fans, acting like a kid who mouths off to someone in the playground but then runs to the teacher when he's about to get his arse kicked. If he finds a way out of the Pulev fight it wouldn't surprise me at all.
          Exactly this.

I despise Haye but I think I'd even go far as to support him should a Fury fight materialise.

Fury is just taking the whole sh-t-talking thing to a whole new cynical level, where you're not even trying to talk yourself into fights, but just talk crap to raise your profile. Price, Wilder, Haye etc. they all call his bluff, only for him then to scurry. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Yeah, I talk about Haye, because he's a fraud, and I dislike frauds. Haye is like a great businessman who doesn't care about the sport.

Haye is a great specimen, but come on dude, his career is a joke. I will like another Wlad fight, but it's kind of happening late now.
            The champ of boxings marquee division is a jelly chinned cheat, that cherry picks garbage fights to sell to his ******ed fans, that believe them being unbeaten makes them worthy (yes i'm talking about you). Wlad is a bigger fraud than Haye.

Comment

I'm trolling but you cannot see any benefit the brothers have gained from the Haye rivalry? WOW, open your eyes mate.

They've gotten so much coverage because of Haye, Wlad fought on HBO again because of Haye. He's known in the UK and get shown on UK networks because of Haye.

His career is a joke? Because he lost one fight to the best heavyweight in the division and even went 12 rounds with him? two time world champion in two different weight classes, something only Holyfield has done before him. Made millions of pounds and has a fans from grandmothers to hardcore fans. Right, one big joke

Comment

I personally love it.

What's wrong with calling people out and challenging them? It brings excitement. I'm sick and tired of people being friendly and respectful and bow down etc.
                What's wrong is that Fury's has all these dudes' names in his mouth & when they pull his card, he's nowhere to be found.

Regarding what I bolded, you don't have to beg any friends nor kow tow to another fighter, BUT any fighter who gets in that ring deserves to be respected - end of story. Because no matter what, you can't get respect without giving it.....

Comment

They've gotten so much coverage because of Haye, Wlad fought on HBO again because of Haye. He's known in the UK and get shown on UK networks because of Haye.
                  Yeah and likely will never get on HBO again because of how badly Haye stunk the joint out. Flopping on the canvas 3-4 times a round, burying his head in his opponent's crotch, and not even making an honest attempt to win.

People talk about Wlad being boring but that fight was only boring because David Haye refused to fight. Mr. Excitement right?

Only reason he's known in the UK is because British fans are so upset at being fleeced by Haye and his big mouth that they actually have gone so far as to support a real champion in Wladimir.

Knowing how much pride our Brit posters have in their fighters and how they refuse to support anyone over a Brit that is a great indictment of how pathetic Haye is that he can actually lose his long time fans to Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                    What's wrong is that Fury's has all these dudes' names in his mouth & when they pull his card, he's nowhere to be found.
                    ^^ Agreed.

Fury is a funny guy, very witty and can think on his feet. Much more humorous, better trash talker and better personality than Haye.

That being said he seems to disappear when the guys he insults come right back at him. It's happened enough times now that I don't think it's a coincidence.

The two of them have one thing in common though. No interest in fighting top-10 opponents unless they are named Klitschko.

Both guys are sad in their own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Yeah and likely will never get on HBO again because of how badly Haye stunk the joint out. Flopping on the canvas 3-4 times a round, burying his head in his opponent's crotch, and not even making an honest attempt to win.

People talk about Wlad being boring but that fight was only boring because David Haye refused to fight. Mr. Excitement right?

Only reason he's known in the UK is because British fans are so upset at being fleeced by Haye and his big mouth that they actually have gone so far as to support a real champion in Wladimir.

Knowing how much pride our Brit posters have in their fighters and how they refuse to support anyone over a Brit that is a great indictment of how pathetic Haye is that he can actually lose his long time fans to Wlad.
                      Stop talking crap, Haye had is hands down trying to make Wlad fight and he refused, when Haye attacked him he ran and held. Wlad was the one refusing to engage.

Comment

Working...
                      X