Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Back on Nov. 23 in Macau - Rios or Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be Alvarado. I'm positive Pac will be requesting VADA testing from now on so I doubt Rio's strength "coach" will want this fight unless there's USADA testing.

Comment

Originally posted by MiscBrah View Post

i have a feeling they trying to push rios which wouldnt make sense cause he just lost
      That makes perfect sense for Paquiao, fighting someone coming off a huge loss....he fought Cotto, who was just plastered by Margarito....then he fought Margarito who was just brutally ko'd by Mosley....then he fought Mosley who was just pasted by Floyd.....so yeah Rios makes sense, coming off a big loss is Pac's criteria to fight him........

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Whoever he fights it will be the most watched boxing fight in history. Period.
        They might think your post is trolling but there's much truth to it. Everyone (specially floyd fan boys) will be tuning in to "see if Manny is damaged" or to see if he's still a threat to floyd. Regardless, people will tune in.

Comment

Either fight works for me; Manny coming off of two losses. Both of these guys are coming off of a win and a loss against each other. Neither is more deserving than the other. I'd like Mile High Mike to get it, since he doesn't have that big promo push like Rios and I'd like for him to get a nice payday out of it

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
            Rios and Alvarado are both garbage?! Your comment is garbage
            Wtf is wrong with you? i guess ppl say things just to get feedback
            My own personal opinion. Those guys are both tough but no real skill in either of them.

Comment

I like either fight; Rios has the bigger punch, Alvarado's the better boxer; Rios has the bigger name, so they'll prolly go with Alvarado so they can pay him less...

Comment

He's fighting bums, non of these 2 guys have a boxing brain. Their movement sucks and they block shots with their faces. Pacquiao will knock either of them out.

Comment

Either way both options will be perfect pickens for Pacman to look good. Bob the Snake Arum trying to rekindle the flame and bank on as much dough with Pac..

Pac fights either Rios or Alvarado fight is entertaining til it last.. Then tries to make another Marquez fight in 2014...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                    He's fighting bums, non of these 2 guys have a boxing brain. Their movement sucks and they block shots with their faces. Pacquiao will knock either of them out.
                    Its the perfect fight to bring Pac back into the light.. An opponent that will mix it up with Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by MiscBrah View Post

i have a feeling they trying to push rios which wouldnt make sense cause he just lost
                      thats never stopped them before

Comment

Working...
                      X