Who's the best @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for Lucas vs. PEDerson

Comment

Dudes, Floyd is walking around at 148 as has been shown in several of his recent weigh ins.

Floyd gonna go down to 140 and clear house with those tomato cans. Thats his 6 fights in 2 years. Showtime got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Dudes, Floyd is walking around at 148 as has been shown in several of his recent weigh ins.

Floyd gonna go down to 140 and clear house with those tomato cans. Thats his 6 fights in 2 years. Showtime got robbed.

Typical Floyd! just won a title at 154 then fights dudes from 140 yup, typical Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          If Jose Benavidez Jr got in the ring with the real champ at 140 (Garcia)

JB would embarrass his ass.
          2 months ago you claimed Khan was the second coming of Christ and could beat all of the 140lbers easily. Then 2 weeks ago you claimed Lucas was the king of the 140 lbers hands down. It's pretty hard to give your opinion any credit.

IMO, the best is Garcia

Comment

Why are Khan and Judah Choices. They should be replaced with alvarado, rios, and Marquez should be added.

Comment

Right now I say Danny Garcia. If Peterson beats Matthysse, I would say it's between him and Garcia. If Matthysse beats Peterson, I would say Garcia is the best.

Too much of a toss up, but ultimately.. Garcia #1

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Right now I say Danny Garcia... If Peterson beats Matthysse,, I would say it's between him and Garcia... If Matthysse beats Peterson,, I would say Garcia is the best.

Too much of a toss up,, but ultimately... Garcia #1

That makes a lot of sense! You are a smart person

Comment

LOL @ Judah and Khan over Rios and Alvarado. GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
                    LOL @ Judah and Khan over Rios and Alvarado. GTFO!
                    Why should I include them? Rios is a lightweight, has two fights in this division and lost one. Alvarado's best win is over lightweight Rios and Breidis Prescott who was 3-3 coming into the fight. Until they mix it with the champions in this division or at least fight top 10 ranked fighters, I don't include them in the top of 140.

For the record, my list goes:

#1 Garcia
                    #2 Peterson
                    #3 Mathysse/Khan
                    #4 Judah

These guys have all beaten each other. Khan beat Peterson in my opinion, even with those deductions. Mathysse and Khan both beat Judah, Khan did a much better job. Garcia beat Khan and Judah, and Peterson has good wins over Khan (on paper), Holt and Cayo. Therefore I put him as #2.
                    Last edited by LacedUp; 05-03-2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

It is tight at the top with not much between Garcia,Peterson and Mathysse. . Mathysse looks the danger man but there is not much between them. I think Garcia may win the tournamet and Khan will go on the missing list.

Comment

Working...
                      X