No announcement yet.

Who's the best @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson cheated vs. Khan though.

Personally i still count it as i think everyone almost is on peds, but some won't.

Comment

danny is no.1 atm imo but if matthysse beat peterson i'd rank him above garcia

Comment

broner skipping this very good division to fight paulie at 147 is looking worse and worse everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Matthysse will have plenty of opportunities to counter as well...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Not as much as Garcia, I see Garcia controlling distance, taking the usual roll of counter puncher and forcing Matthysse to take the initiative more to Garcia's content.

Comment

How good is Allakhverdiev? I've only seen him against Guzman.

Comment

i'm thinking PEDerson will come out on top

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                broner skipping this very good division to fight paulie at 147 is looking worse and worse everyday.

Don't see the problem if he stays at 147 or 140 and fights true contenders.

Comment

Matthyse. Easy. Oh, and I'm glad Rios or Alvarado weren't included in the options in the poll. Sluggers only go so far. Even if Alvarado has a nice jab and can roll with punches, he is still a slugger in the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Matthysse will have plenty of opportunities to counter as well...

Not as much as Garcia, I see Garcia controlling distance, taking the usual roll of counter puncher and forcing Matthysse to take the initiative more to Garcia's content.
                    You have a point there but I'm not sure he's disciplined enough to play the counter puncher role for 12 rounds.

Comment

I voted Matthysse without any doubt. I believe he is the best at that weight with Peterson 2nd and Garcia 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                      X