No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr.'s Reaction To Ruben Guerrero's Outburst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr.'s Reaction To Ruben Guerrero's Outburst

Floyd Mayweather Sr. reacted angrily, but Floyd Mayweather Jr. remained completely calm after Ruben Guerrero’s verbal assault during their press conference Wednesday in Las Vegas.

Ruben Guerrero, Robert Guerrero’s father and trainer, took what has become an increasingly personal promotion to another level by calling the younger Mayweather “a woman-beater.” Mayweather didn’t acknowledge Ruben Guerrero’s comments when it was his turn to speak at MGM Grand’s Hollywood Theatre, three days in advance of their 12-round fight for Mayweather’s WBC welterweight title (Showtime Pay-Per-View; $69.99; 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

What an absolute howler from floyd! 'Whether i did a crime...or didnt do a crime...I did my time,its about being classy' What happened to the changed man act?? And then follows it with this...
    When I was young I was wild..I'm older and wiser now You were 36 when you beat up your wife.

Painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Tarts
      Notice how he didn't deny beating his ex spouse
      I think thats already proven with him doing time for it and all.

Comment

No one knows what happened and he didnt strike her her Grabbed her up, big difference, i dont condone this crap, but you never no what the situation was and its not our business i only care about what happens in the ring. Where Guerrero will get touched. this aint TMZ bunch of girls posting about another mans business

Comment

is there the full video of the conference anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Tarts
            Notice how he didn't deny beating his ex spouse
            does'nt matter. he already paid the dept to society. but he will beat the airport gun carrier.

Comment

Floyd said it best after the melee during the Judah fight, he's not going to let anybody **** up his money. His composure wasn't surprising and neither was the fact that he kept his father off the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                is there the full video of the conference anywhere?

Comment

Floyd's not use to this lol!

Comment

LOl TMT picked teh wrong line up this time, Team Rosado and Team Guerrero they dont play that lil kid game shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X