Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr.'s Reaction To Ruben Guerrero's Outburst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If nothing else, the Guerrero's are in Mayweather's head. Well see if that turns out to be a good or bad thing in 72 hours.

Comment

Floyd Sr isn't used to the other side stepping up....he is gonna be a wreck in the corner during the fight, he might drop the water bottle a few times and start freaking out on Floyd at the first hint of trouble.

You aren't dealing with some group of dudes eager to touch gloves all night, these guys will beat you down and then stomp your old man out in the parking lot after the fight........better keep that mouth in check.......ese.

Comment

finally someone giving Floyd his bull Shi.t right back at him. he don't even know what to do

Comment

Ya'll funny....when Floyd plays mind games, he is a genius but when Guerrero and his pops do, they are tasteless punks. Yup.......OK

Comment

I love how everyone says Floyd ain't used to this. Go watch the zab judah fight get back to me, and see how he held his composure and punished Judah after the incident in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              What an absolute howler from floyd! 'Whether i did a crime...or didnt do a crime...I did my time,its about being classy' What happened to the changed man act?? And then follows it with this...
              [I]When I was young I was wild..I'm older and wiser now[/I] ou were 3Y6 when you beat up your wife.
              Painful.
              Read the article a$$..hole, how can he alledgely do a crime in 2010 and be 36 yrs old, and we are now in 2013 and he's 36 yrs old........obviously he was 33 yrs old then and he's had 3 years to mature and learn from that...

Comment

Gatti (RIP)
                Diego (RIP)
                Judah

All tried to rattle Floyd's cage but got beaten up in the ring. Ghost knows he's in trouble and so does his father.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                  I love how everyone says Floyd ain't used to this. Go watch the zab judah fight get back to me, and see how he held his composure and punished Judah after the incident in the ring.
                  Yes sir (body ****s were oblivious)

Comment

wife-beater knows his father is no match to ruben guerrero...

ugly old floyd will not stand a chance against ruben guerrero that's why chicken floyd was silent about ruben's bashing..

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                      wife-beater knows his father is no match to ruben guerrero...

ugly old floyd will not stand a chance against ruben guerrero that's why chicken floyd was silent about ruben's bashing..
                      or he just didnt let him affect him because that was rubens goal if you couldnt tell

Comment

Working...
                      X