Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr.'s Reaction To Ruben Guerrero's Outburst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd looked a bit bothered (hard not to), but only he can truly say if he was or wasn't. I have always admired Floyd's cool head inside the ring, his composure and inner calmness is second to none in the sport. All's fair in love and war.

Comment

Originally posted by Ainokea88
      I don't know if this is genuine or hype. I just hope they don't kiss and hug after the fight after talking all that ****.

Regardless, I think it was actually Reuben or one of his Veterano Norteno homies who had the gun and Ghost took the rap for having it since he doesn't have a record and probably will just be fined.

If they kiss and hug at the end of this **** I'm going to be pissed. Tired of the drama. Just end the WWF dramatics and fight. Oh well, I ain't buying this ****. I'm bootlegging or watching it for free at someone's house anyway like everyone else.

And why the hell not? They should just carry on a pointless feud for you personal enjoyment?

You have probably never competed in a sport and/or haven't been watching boxing for very long.

Comment

Mayweather looked shook. He didnt want to add more fuel to the fire.

Comment

Happy to now that come Sunday, "The Ghost" will be exactly that. Never to be seen in a big fight again after Floyd lays him out.

Comment

Ruben, Angel, Floyd Sr., all annoying as hell.

Three guys who's career never took off so they live out their glory through their sons.

Comment

Ruben makes it impossible to root for Robert. He trashes Floyd yet glamorizes his time in prison and calls Floyd a snitch. Such a clown.

Comment

I thought Floyd looked just fine. Maybe he is trying to be the bigger man for once, who knows.

Comment

I used to not mind Ghost but after all this, him and his dad both need their asses beaten. I hope Floyd takes Ghost apart and embarrasses him and then Floyd Sr. knocks out that idiot, broke ass, Cheech Marin look alike, clown ass Ruben Guerrero. I think Ruben has actually pushed his son into this **** talking phase which you can tell is just not him.

Comment

the Mayweathers havent had this heat and trash talk brought to them in a long time lol, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      does'nt matter. he already paid the dept to society. but he will beat the airport gun carrier.
                      The entire lot of you Floyd stans, Rhodes scholars eh?.

A decade is 2000 to 2010, you pay a dept or depth to society, etc.

You just can't make up stupid like these guys do.

Comment

Working...
                      X