Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: My Son Will Beat Up That Woman Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Dude his name is Floyd not money. First you spell debt wrong now you can't get Floyd's name right. Anyone who refers to Floyd as Money has got to be the biggest tools around. Calling Floyd money is just plain idiotic and stupid but oh well what else could you expect from a Floyd nutthugger.
    Lol relax man it's his nickname. People refer to Robert as ghost, golovkin ggg Garcia swift ect. Who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Because he paid his depth to society and since there are no NEW reports of him beating any more women...I believe everyone deserves a second chance. What he did was wrong but he paid his depth and deserve a second chance...if he offends again, then the forgiveness factor is off the table.
      So you think Michael Vick should be allowed to own pitbulls?
      Should a felon be allowed a second chance and be allowed to purchase a gun legally?

Just cause he paid his time for the crime doesnt take away the fact that he did it and that is how society will judge you.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
        Can you please show me pictures or visual evidence of Mayweather beating his wife?? You was there right so I am sure you have all the facts? It is not right for a man to beat on a woman but just because a lady says a man violated her does that mean she is right all the time... Woman do lie as well! So before you go passing judgement have all the facts lined up homie...
        I guess Floyds son is a liar as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          I don't mind the Trash Talking from Ruben AT ALL, I think it makes for good Promotion! It was Awkward as hell though lol

Putting a lot of damn pressure on his son though, hopefully not TOO MUCH! Because Robert is not the one talking but he is the one that has to fight on Saturday

Mayweather I thought did the right thing though, don't even reply to that and stay focus ON THE FIGHT! Your fighting ROBERT NOT RUBEN!
          How would have he replied? There is nothing he could do but hang his head in shame.

Comment

the flom.os are really something else...

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              I guess Floyds son is a liar as well.
              Floyd pleaded guilty HIMSELF. He's a self admitted woman beater. Who needs evidence when the suspect confesses?

Comment

real talk

If you get put in jail in cali for dv, you're gettin mopped up.....that's the way it is and always will. You get no respect and either get beat up or pc'd up. Jefito Ruben just called like it is.

Comment

Ruben took my advise.
                  Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Why doesn't Guerrero just call Mayweather a wifebeater and get the battle of the words over with? He'd win. End of story. "You feel bad for my wife? I feel bad for yours."

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Ruben took my advise.
                    Hahaaaaa! Green K

Comment

Money and Broner are getting owend in the trash talking.Ruben hit Money low but he deserves that cuz Floyd went after DLHs illegitimate kid and Shanes divorce.Guererro camp is in Floyds head.Robert is a good dude so its hard to talk sht about him.Money sometimes sounds like a whinny little btch.Neverless I hope we see a good competetive fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X