Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: My Son Will Beat Up That Woman Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol check mate on rubens behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJJ View Post
      I don't understand why people step up for Floyd when someone calls him a woman beater. I am a fan of Floyd but Floyd did a terrible thing and has shown very little remorse for his actions and actually played it off more like he is a victim.

It gives me the impression people think that his fans care more about winning fights, money and popularity then they do about being a moral human being.

Any explanations?
      His fans defended him when he beat the mother of his children, when he hurled death threats at a security guard, when he went on a racist rant etc. They'll do anything to defend his honor.

Comment

Originally posted by octagon View Post
        Lol check mate on rubens behalf.
        The real checkmate comes Sat night

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          His fans defended him when he beat the mother of his children, when he hurled death threats at a security guard, when he went on a racist rant etc. They'll do anything to defend his honor.
          That wasnt what he asked

Comment

I don't understand why people step up for Floyd when someone calls him a woman beater. I am a fan of Floyd but Floyd did a terrible thing and has shown very little remorse for his actions and actually played it off more like he is a victim.

It gives me the impression people think that his fans care more about winning fights, money and popularity then they do about being a moral human being.

Any explanations?
            Money paid his depth to society regarding the beating of his ex girlfriend...So no one is downplaying what Money did because it is wrong but the paid his depth according to our U.S. judicial system.

Has the Ghost paid his depth for carrying a loaded weapon yet? NY has strict gun law and with families losing their love ones to maniac shooting up schools, stricter gun laws are in place and therefore ignorance is not an excuse.

Comment

Then after the fight they gonna be kissing and hugging, like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycello View Post
                No ones figured out yet that an angry Mayweather is not a Mayweather u want to fight
                And the fact that he didnt respond was a really bad sign for Guerrero because his natural instincts are to respond and the fact that he didnt shows how much of that anger hes going to carry inside with him in that ring on saturday.
                PPPAAAALLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE, quit it guy. Floyd response was typical of someone who's used to doing the bullying getting bullied. They get shut up. Every press conference Floyd berates and bullies all his previous oppenants but now it gets done to him and he justs STFU. What a girl. Floyd is shook. He may still win but is undeniable that he is shook right now. Robert by be way be a true pro and has that look of that he's ready to make it happen. To bad this fight cost $70 to watch as I never buy a Floyd fight because its tempting. Ill catch the replay.

Comment

LOL that was hilarious !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    Money paid his depth to society regarding the beating of his ex girlfriend...So no one is downplaying what Money did because it is wrong but the paid his depth according to our U.S. judicial system.

Has the Ghost paid his depth for carrying a loaded weapon yet? NY has strict gun law and with families losing their love ones to maniac shooting up schools, stricter gun laws are in place and therefore ignorance is not an excuse.
                    Come on. You know you're not saying the right things here. Be honest.

Floyd BEAT a woman. There's no excuse for that. He may have gone to jail but that doesn't mean he has changed as a person. When I say I am a fan of his I mean his boxing skills. I can see clearly he is not a very moral person at this point in life.

It was wrong of RG to pack a gun on a plane legally but not morally. He packed an unloaded gun in a gun case and informed security of it ahead of time. He didn't put ANYONE in danger and there was no intention to hurt someone.

I'm not saying he is a great person. He seems like a descent guy who made a mistake.

Floyd on the other hand purposely beat a woman and gives the persona as someone who objectifies woman.

You can like his skill but why like HIM and why defend him?

Comment

Come on. You know you're not saying the right things here. Be honest.

Floyd BEAT a woman. There's no excuse for that. He may have gone to jail but that doesn't mean he has changed as a person. When I say I am a fan of his I mean his boxing skills. I can see clearly he is not a very moral person at this point in life.

It was wrong of RG to pack a gun on a plane legally but not morally. He packed an unloaded gun in a gun case and informed security of it ahead of time. He didn't put ANYONE in danger and there was no intention to hurt someone.

I'm not saying he is a great person. He seems like a descent guy who made a mistake.

Floyd on the other hand purposely beat a woman and gives the persona as someone who objectifies woman.

You can like his skill but why like HIM and why defend him?
                      Or it could have. Now i dont know him so i cant say for sure but i dont think you know him personally either.

Comment

Working...
                      X