Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manuel Charr a satisfactory opponent for David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charr will get smashed that I know. It's not a great fight, in fact it's about as bad a fight as i would tolerate without having a massive moan! But i can see the logic and to be honest its just good to have Haye wanting to fight and earn himself another shot rather than just talking smack.
    Haye will want to put on a better show than Vitali to show him up and entice him into a fight. Charr is a bit of a character too and will help drum up intrest in the fight thus making some decent money for Haye. Think Charr despite being utterly wank has a decent rating too

Comment

Diamond boy in da house

I think they compared him to Ali... but I don't understand

Comment

Interesting how David Haye called Manuel Charr a terrible opponent for Vitali, both before and immediately after their fight.

But now he says Manuel is a good heavyweight.

I wonder what made him change his mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Interesting how David Haye called Manuel Charr a terrible opponent for Vitali, both before and immediately after their fight.

But now he says Manuel is a good heavyweight.

I wonder what made him change his mind?
          David is a shrewd little man, he realised being himself wasn't working so he's put on the mirage of being a nice person which clearly alot of idiots are buying into...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Pudar was never in contention for Haye. It was Charr, Pulev and Dimitrenko.
            Haye actually offered the fight to Andrew Wawrzyk, but Wawrzyk chose to fight Povetkin instead.

There were reports on European boxing sites that Haye might fight Pudar (links are in my heavyweight thread), I didn't make it up.

Haye never had any intentions of fighting Pulev.

I saw no reports about the possibility of Haye fighting Dimitrenko, but it wouldn't surprise me if Haye wanted him, since he was stopped by Pulev and then looked bad in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
            X