Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manuel Charr a satisfactory opponent for David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    On paper? LOL that's all you Klitschko fans have got, a record doesn't tell you the quality of a fighter watch with your eyes, you pathetic little cheerleader.
    A good record brings you fights. Charr was undefeated, i.e. worthy. Now he's basically a nobody.

Pianeta is undefeated. If Pianeta had 1 defeat, Wlad wouldn't fight him. Get the logic?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      A good record brings you fights. Charr was undefeated, i.e. worthy. Now he's basically a nobody.

Pianeta is undefeated. If Pianeta had 1 defeat, Wlad wouldn't fight him. Get the logic?
      Wlad shouldn't be fighting him, the logic is nonsense.

Having that '0' doesn't make him a good opponent, we all know he's dreadful. Having an '0' for guys like Pianeta isn't the sign of a good fighter, it's the sign of a man who has fought nothing but cans.

If Charr was a worthy opponent for Vitali, he's worthy for Haye; having an '0' doesn't make you more or less credible, that comes down to the fighters abilities.

Comment

Yes they are picking garbage with undefeated records to fool idiots like you, you knowing this and still believing it acceptable makes you more stupid than the casuals that don't. You like them taking you for an idiot, which makes you an idiot.

Comment

Yes they are picking garbage with undefeated records to fool idiots like you, you knowing this and still believing it acceptable makes you more stupid than the casuals that don't. You like them taking you for an idiot, which makes you an idiot.
          To the contrary, they are fighting the best opposition available. When have the Klitschko's ever avoided someone? Never. It's more a rule than an exception that most fighters try to avoid the Klitschko's, though.

Comment

Wow, that's quite literally the worst logic i've ever seen you put forward.

Charr is basically a bum now because of a stoppage on cuts?
            Dude get real. I've seen you post some funny stuff, but this really takes it.

Charr was always a bum and so is pianeta.

Comment

To the contrary, they are fighting the best opposition available. When have the Klitschko's ever avoided someone? Never. It's more a rule than an exception that most fighters try to avoid the Klitschko's, though.
              Charr, Mormeck, Wach, Thompson, Pianeta is the best options available? WOW

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Charr, Mormeck, Wach, Thompson, Pianeta is the best options available? WOW
                Mormeck wasn't justified, I'll give you that. Charr, Wach and Pianeta were all undefeated and justified. When Povetkin doesn't step up to the plate, Wlad still has to stay active, and we as fans should be grateful that the champ wants to stay busy.

Comment

Mormeck wasn't justified, I'll give you that. Charr, Wach and Pianeta were all undefeated and justified. When Povetkin doesn't step up to the plate, Wlad still has to stay active, and we as fans should be grateful that the champ wants to stay busy.
                  You already admitted they were garbage them being undefeated doesn't justify anything. Wlad pushed the Povetkin fight back to fight Pianeta, so your excuse is BS. You believe that an undefeated record makes someone a worthy challenger, that makes you an idiot.

Comment

You already admitted they were garbage them being undefeated doesn't justify anything. Wlad pushed the Povetkin fight back to fight Pianeta, so your excuse is BS. You believe that an undefeated record makes someone a worthy challenger, that makes you an idiot.
                    What about this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=Wawrzyk

Double standards!

Comment

The thing is, Haye is in a position right now to make some very good money fighting easy fights.

Looking at it from Eddie Hearn's point of view, why not throw him in there with a few easy opponents such as Charr and co before a possible megafight with Vitali can be made, with another megafight with Tyson Fury also possible.

Haye's celebrity increased tenfold after taking part in '' i'm a celebrity get me out of here'' and all the casuals will not know the difference between Charr or a tougher fight with someone like Pulev.

Regarding your question, well it's a bit of **** fight tbh, but as long we get Haye - Vitali i don't really care.

Comment

Working...
                      X