Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manuel Charr a satisfactory opponent for David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I keep it real. Charr was s**t for Vitali, and he's s**t for Haye.

Charr would be a suitable opponent for someone like Malik Scott or Bryant Jennings, someone coming up.

And how long does Malik Scott plan on spending ''coming up'' ?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Mormeck wasn't justified, I'll give you that. Charr, Wach and Pianeta were all undefeated and justified. When Povetkin doesn't step up to the plate, Wlad still has to stay active, and we as fans should be grateful that the champ wants to stay busy.
      So Charr has turned from worthy of a title challenge to a bum based on a fight lost on cuts? and it's not even like he's fighting a champion, just another contender. That doesn't make any sense to me. Thompson was mandatory, which is fair enough. Equals Haye's Ruiz fight.

What about Wach? Who did he beat to challenge for the biggest prize in all of sports? The mighty McBride? Being unbeaten does not mean worthy of a title challenge. Anybody who claims otherwise, doesn't know SHIAT about boxing.

Just to be clear, he is not a good enough opponent for Haye. And he was certainly not good enough for Vitali.
      Last edited by LacedUp; 05-02-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Regarding your question, well it's a bit of **** fight tbh, but as long we get Haye - Vitali i don't really care.
        You feel that Haye can beat age 42 Vitali?

Vitali will retire after the Stiverne fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          You feel that Haye can beat age 42 Vitali?

Vitali will retire after the Stiverne fight.
          It's one of a very few HW matchups i'm interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            It's one of a very few HW matchups i'm interested in.
            You think Vitali is now faded enough for Haye to beat him?

I think it would be a competitive fight now that Vitali is faded. When Haye ducked out of the fight with then-age 39 Vitali, it wouldn't have been competitive (easy win for Vitali).

Comment

This is NOT an easy fight for David Haye. Haye's best heavyweight win is Valuev and Chisora who lost his last 4/5 fights. Manuel Charr is big heavyweight and I don't think Haye will walk through him. He might get tested here and he might be forced to dig deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                You think Vitali is now faded enough for Haye to beat him?

I think it would be a competitive fight now that Vitali is faded. When Haye ducked out of the fight with then-age 39 Vitali, it wouldn't have been competitive (easy win for Vitali).
                Lol at this post.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  This is NOT an easy fight for David Haye. Haye's best heavyweight win is Valuev and Chisora who lost his last 4/5 fights. Manuel Charr is big heavyweight and I don't think Haye will walk through him. He might get tested here and he might be forced to dig deep.
                  Charr is a poor mans Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Charr is a poor mans Chisora.
                    Chirsora's best win is Sam Sexton. He has failed every time he stepped up.

Comment

Vitali > Haye, probably by KO. If Haye tried to trade with Vitali, he'd get caught with something big.

Comment

Working...
                      X