Martinez who?
    Canelo who?
    Margarito who?

Alexander young and the future of boxing
    (insert current undeserving opponent) a young hungry lion
    43-0
    I still got my 0
    No blue print in how to beat me

all of that in every interview, every 247, every all access, every press conference etc

did I cover everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
      Even though I agree with Floyd. He should have just kept his mouth closed on this one. Ortiz was another one of those guys that always used a sob story to gather people around him every time he fought. Its a sad thing but come on... Stop using that story for personal gain.
      Yeah he could always call himself money, refer to his hanger ons as 'the money team' and talk almost exclusively about money...that would be 'variety', wouldnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        just when i think this scumbag cant possibly get any lower he comes out and says something like this !!!!
        Yo who them two skirts in ya pics homie?

Comment

Originally posted by StratfordSav View Post
          The show (all access) asked for it you idiot which is directed by Floyd mayweather himself stupid but yet Floyd can talk about how he was in protected custody for 2 months wow and how he never wished that upon nobody in every show since he got locked up **** the **** up and sit down
          Floyd the director?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            ...and another
            Why don't you shut the fuck up? Seriously your posts consist of anticipating what flomos will do before giving yourself a pat on the back and jerking off to the posters that support you.

Have you ever made a worthwhile post on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              It would have probably been better for Mayweather to say nothing, but at the same time I agree with him. Maybe it is down to having different outlooks on life but for me certain issues shouldn't be presented in a way to garner sympathy or support.
              Exactly, every one is going to act like Floyd is the devil but deep down they know it's even worse to try to gain attention by using your wife's past sickness. I find that more sickening than Floyd saying to bring up something new. Floyd "acts like a villain all the time" to get attention and as a result better his monetary gains. Guerrero uses his wife's Leukemia battle to gain attention and fame for monetary gains. You tell me which is worse.

Comment

People should just stfu lol, Floyd is just playing the "bad guy" and its kind of true tho

Comment

Originally posted by StratfordSav View Post
                  The show (all access) asked for it you idiot which is directed by Floyd mayweather himself stupid but yet Floyd can talk about how he was in protected custody for 2 months wow and how he never wished that upon nobody in every show since he got locked up **** the **** up and sit down
                  Does he talk about that for every fight?

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Money, cars, flashy
                    I aint neva gonna get no credit
                    Where was poochiao in 96 98?
                    Gealth first
                    Take the test
                    Pacquiao who?
                    Martinez who?
                    Canelo who?
                    Margarito who?

Alexander young and the future of boxing
                    (insert current undeserving opponent) a young hungry lion
                    43-0
                    I still got my 0
                    No blue print in how to beat me

all of that in every interview, every 247, every all access, every press conference etc

did I cover everything?
                    Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Yeah he could always call himself money, refer to his hanger ons as 'the money team' and talk almost exclusively about money...that would be 'variety', wouldnt it?
                    oh look, the ones who despise floyd are making the most posts in this thread lol.. but yea floyd should have prob kept quiet about it. We wont even have to hear about Ghost after floyd knocks him out

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      which begs the question why you idolize such a piece of crap and coward. its a doozy thats for sure...
                      Why would anyone idolise that idiot?..I leave that to people like you, cheesy fetta and the rest of the fluffers.

Comment

Working...
                      X