Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Guerrero Using Wife's Story To Gain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have probably been better for Mayweather to say nothing, but at the same time I agree with him. Maybe it is down to having different outlooks on life but for me certain issues shouldn't be presented in a way to garner sympathy or support.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      Fight Canelo than floyd.

You p***y

lol this guy is mad as hell right now. this thread is about floyd being a dick about ghost's wife, not about canelo. visit another thread clown

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        And this is like xmas to Floyd haters
        Possibly, probably but its obviously because floyd is actually as big, if not a bigger coward and piece of crap, than everyone except his fans says he is.

Comment

Even though I agree with Floyd. He should have just kept his mouth closed on this one. Ortiz was another one of those guys that always used a sob story to gather people around him every time he fought. Its a sad thing but come on... Stop using that story for personal gain.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            It would have probably been better for Mayweather to say nothing, but at the same time I agree with him. Maybe it is down to having different outlooks on life but for me certain issues shouldn't be presented in a way to garner sympathy or support.
            ...and another

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Possibly, probably but its obviously because floyd is actually as big, if not a bigger coward and piece of crap, than everyone except his fans says he is.
              merry xmas

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                which begs the question why you idolize such a piece of crap and coward. its a doozy thats for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Says the guy who acts the villain role to sell more ppv's
                  Imagine if Floyd's story was the old ass "My dad used me as a shield when he was gonna get shot". Try to gain sympathy from that.

We don't want to hear the same story about your wife. Give us some new material.

Comment

No surprise here.

Ahole.

Comment

The show (all access) asked for it you idiot which is directed by Floyd mayweather himself stupid but yet Floyd can talk about how he was in protected custody for 2 months wow and how he never wished that upon nobody in every show since he got locked up **** the **** up and sit down

Comment

Working...
                      X