Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Guerrero Using Wife's Story To Gain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    stop being so melodramatic you woman.
    Floyd should just stay away from this topic and be more general if he has a problem with the way guerreros conduct themselves in all access. I like floyd, but he should have stayed away from this. I think itwas a bit evil. The words between camps has really started to heat up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Floyd should just stay away from this topic and be more general if he has a problem with the way guerreros conduct themselves in all access. I like floyd, but he should have stayed away from this. I think itwas a bit evil. The words between camps has really started to heat up.
      Guerrero's response was pretty mild. But its probably about time the fight got a lil buzz to it.

Comment

• Guerrero isn't innocent. Please don't act like he's innocent. He's said plenty himself about Floyd and his dad. Words never bother anyone until those words hit home.

Comment

• Floyd thinks he should be beating her up instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Guerrero's response was pretty mild. But its probably about time the fight got a lil buzz to it.
            Still like everything with this fight it just seems too late, but makes me hype d like a mutaduka, ill be up till 6am with a good crew of friends.
            Last edited by Scary; 05-01-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              "they" meaning media and promotional people?

perhaps?

robert guerrero?

no.

"comments thread for: Mayweather: Guerrero using wife's story to gain fans."

that statement from mayweather is horsesh#t. he's not right.
              Bro quit acting silly. Ghost said last year, that he would intentionally use his wife's cancer to market himself, and sell a fight on the 24/7 series. Your taking up for the ghost, but this is the same guy who has been lying about how many belts he has, uses cancer and jesus to gain sympathy fans, acted like a jerk after he beat Berto, jumped up two divisions as an easy way to get a Floyd fight. Khan wanted to fight Floyd, but FIRST he wanted to accomplish personal goals. He wanted to unify, avenge his loses, go to ww and get a belt first. Ghost just jumped up, probably used cancer to get Sullimain to show him favortism, now all of a sudden he gets a fight that easy? I HATE this guy. He doing a year in Riker's Island after the fight, hopefully. We dont need gun toting criminals in airplanes.

Comment

• Ouch that was low blow Mayweather try to keep the gloves up Lol

Comment

Working...
                X