Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
    lol dude..for the 20 opponents who faced May before it was their shot of a life time too...and under these 20 there was much more talented well rounded fighters than Guerrero so pleasseee...
    Just an opinion brah. I like the way Ghost uses distance and also catches ppl coming in

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      The best thing that could happen for the sport of boxing would be for Robert Guerrero to defeat the scumbag who beat up a woman in front of her children.

This fight is a battle of good vs. evil.

Problem is, in real life the good guys often don't win.
      I think the best thing for society would be for floyd to beat up a guy who carries an unlicensed firearm across state lines. Gun violence in the US is a very serious problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        The gun was licensed and empty, there wasn't any ammo, and Guerrero told the security it was there. He didn't try to hide it.

Guerrero was naive to have it in his suitcase, but he had no bad intentions. Lots of people own guns.

Guerrero has never committed a violent crime in his life.

Floyd beat up the mother of his children, right in front of them. That's a lowly and cowardly act.

Have you noticed Floyd is getting uglier and uglier, looking more and more like his alien-resembling father as he gets older? His appearance fits well with his ugly woman-beating character.
        Gun wasn't licensed in NY where ghost was so it was unlicensed period.

The gun he had is not used for hunting and ghost isn't a hunter to my knowledge. He is the son of a convict-they could've been planning something nefarious.

No i didn't notice that. Why did you?

What is sad is you care as much about violence against women as floyd does about cleaning up the sport of PED's.

Comment

I've got a strange feeling about the Mayweather Guerrero fight...

Mayweather is so much more quiet in the buildup... getting trashed and not responding like he usually does... For all I know he could whoop Guerreros ass easily but I really think he might lose this one. I think he doesn't want to trash talk too much because if Guerrero beats him it wouldn't be as embarrasing as if he had been trashing Guerrero...

Comment

He don't always trash talk, he didn't talk smack about Cotto for example either.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              He don't always trash talk, he didn't talk smack about Cotto for example either.
              Yea but then again team cotto wasnt talkin shiietz to Floyd like the guerrero's is.

Comment

Reaching man, lets wait until the weigh in. Not expecting Mayweather-Hatton, that might have been the best weigh in ever, but there should be a lot of fireworks with Sr. Rugen and Roger.

Comment

you might be right. THIS time is theee time floyd gets beat. I mean I know everyone said "THIS IS THE ONE FLOYD IS GONNA LOSE..." for the past 8 years or so, but those times didnt count, but this time is different. this time he really IS gonna lose, I just have a feeling...

Comment

I have a strange feeling too, but not because of the non trash talk.

Comment

The only feeling I have is that this fight is not going to be as easy as some think it would be, and that I would not be surprise if Mayweather loses this fight. But then again I felt like that when he was going to fight Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X