Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what rounds could Guerrero have won? I didn't score a single round for him, and there was only one I even considered giving him.

Comment

• Comment

• About to watch it... Managed to stay up till 3.30 or something then passed out lol.

I swear you yanks dont know the pain us Euros go to follow boxing

Accidently saw the result on facebook as well poor effort from me

Comment

• Floyd's on the downslide, he should have KO'd this cherry pick.

Comment

• lol at Ruben and Floyd senior at the fighters instructions!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              So, what rounds could Guerrero have won? I didn't score a single round for him, and there was only one I even considered giving him.
              Rounds 1, 2, and Floyd gave away round 12.

Comment

• Round 1:Easy Mayweather round, he looks very mobile and quick compared to recent performances so far

Round 2: Another Mayweather round, Guerrero just looking a bit lost in there to be honest. All clean shots went to Mayweather

Round 3: Clearest Mayweather round so far, some hurtful right hands landed. Floyd not working the body as much as i expected

Round 4: Closer round, Guerrero had some moments, good left hand and some body punches on the ropes but Mayweather came back immediately after both times with harder cleaner shots. In between Guerrero's success it was business as usual. Mayweather round

Round 5: Again Guerrero had moments but Floyds were just so much better. His right really is something to behold. Mayweather round. Whitewash so far.

Round 6: A close one. Was gonna give it Geurrero just until the last 20 seconds or so Floyd landed more good shots and took the round imo. Could see that for RG though

Round 7: Im gonna give this one to Guerrero. Was close but i felt RG fought his fight in this round even he wasnt crazy effective. First round for Guerrero.

Round 8: Big Mayweather round. Guerrero outclassed and i think hurt towards the end of the round with a looping/ sweeping right hand.

Round 9: A tricky one. Guerrero had a decent round tbh but Mayweather just dominates the clean effective punching again. Gonna go with Mayweather. The right hands and the uppercuts took it for me.

Round 10: Mayweather easy.

Round 11: Hurtful punches from May. Guerrero just looks lost in there.

Round 12: Yep Mayweather again. Lol at Guerrero raising his hands after the fight

119-109 to Mayweather. Thought the judges had it a little close tbh but there were a few close rounds in there i suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                  Rounds 1, 2, and Floyd gave away round 12.
                  I thought there were a few rounds in the middle which could have gone to RG but not sure about rounds 1,2 and 12. 12 floyd ran a bit but Guerrero didnt land anything and Mayweather still beat him.

1 and 2 i just though pretty much all the clean punching went to Mayweather

Comment

• i was worried that Mayweather would sucker punch Guerrero when they were hugging at the start of 12th round

Comment

• All three judges gave rounds 7 and 12 to the Ghost. Two gave him the 1st, and the remaining judge gave him the second.

As for the 12th, usually when a guy runs the entire 12th round he forfeits the round. Rightfully so imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X