Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard Floyd ran and pot shot all night as usual. Im glad i did not order this fight. I learned my lesson from my first and only Mayweather ppv order was vs Oscar.

Comment

• What a performance. Totally took Guerrero to school.

But for real, its time for a slick athletic fighter to get a shot at Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        if ppl think guerrero isnt world class then they dont have an idea what world class is.
        i already showed he has one top 5 win his entire career. how is a guy with 1 top 5 win world class? just because guerrero's been in the public sphere for a while and moved up a lot of divisions doesn't mean he was fighting the best. he wasn't. he did tonight and looked like the bum that he is. he looked the same as when he fought the only other elite level fighter he has faced orlando salido who also schooled him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I do not appreciate a fighter who runs and pot shots his way to a boring win! NO i DONT! The fight ****** , You suck , and Floyd sucks!
          And I don't appreciate it when fighters bull rush their opponent without thinking. Fortunately for me that approach results in....... well I'm sure you know but I will post the gif anyway.

Mayweather did what a boxers is supposed to do, hit and don't get hit. If you can't appreciate that concept then the sport isn't for you as the fighters that practice that approach will collect wins at the expense of fighters who throw caution to the wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i already showed he has one top 5 win his entire career. how is a guy with 1 top 5 win world class? just because guerrero's been in the public sphere for a while and moved up a lot of divisions doesn't mean he was fighting the best. he wasn't. he did tonight and looked like the bum that he is. he looked the same as when he fought the only other elite level fighter he has faced orlando salido who also schooled him.
            guerrero is world class. i dont even know how a fighter who wins multiple belts in multiple divisions isnt. stop it. u dont have to be elite to be world class.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              What a performance. Totally took Guerrero to school.

But for real, its time for a slick athletic fighter to get a shot at Floyd.
              Who though? There is no fighter in the world he won't be a massive favorite over.

Comment

• Malignaggi was talking about the Jose Luis Castillo fight

Comment

• the canelo fight should happen he at least has a punchers chance

Comment

• Nice cherry pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      And I don't appreciate it when fighters bull rush their opponent without thinking. Fortunately for me that approach results in....... well I'm sure you know but I will post the gif anyway.

Mayweather did what a boxers is supposed to do, hit and don't get hit. If you can't appreciate that concept then the sport isn't for you as the fighters that practice that approach will collect wins at the expense of fighters who throw caution to the wind.
                      So you cant appreciate Bradley Prov, Gatti Ward, Morales Barrera, JMM Pac... oh the list goes on?
                      You only bring up JMM Pac4 thinking that has some effect on me. That was an exciting fight. An enjoyable fight to watch. Like the last three before it. :WORD:
                      Imagine Floyd Guererros fight going 4 times...lol We all know why you like and appreciate Floyd first and foremost. Its not his Boxing 1st hand thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X