Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the most exciting heavyweight right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
    Areola and Stiverne deserves mentions. That was one of the best heavyweight fights I have ever seen.
    Haven't seen this fight yet but will probably check it out later. Whats up my friend, where you been hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Haven't seen this fight yet but will probably check it out later. Whats up my friend, where you been hiding?
      Yeah it's definitely worth it, trust me. I've been doing more browsing than anything lol I browse on here and esb regularly but don't post that often. How you been?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Though he is the most limited, Arreola does entertain. Often a fighter is more entertaining because he does have limitations.
        Almost all my favorite fighters have flaws. Like you said, its what makes them exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
          Yeah it's definitely worth it, trust me. I've been doing more browsing than anything lol I browse on here and esb regularly but don't post that often. How you been?
          Im good. Just working a lot and when I get time I come have my fun here.

Comment

Although Huck campaigns at Cruiser, I thoroughly enjoyed his bout with Sasha.

Comment

That's a tough question, as I don't find the division itself exciting nowadays. Granted, the Stiverne-Arreola fight was damn good and exciting... but that's the exception and not the rule nowadays.

I'd say Haye, but he talks too much and doesn't fight enough. He promised to clean out the heavyweight division, and we're still waiting. Wlad is head and shoulders above the rest, but exciting he will never be. Wilder is a work in progress, as is Fury.

Not much to pick from, really.

Comment

Tyson Fury. Outside and inside the ring.

His skills are meh though.

WAIIIT, people are actually voting Haye? The guy that throw 3 punches per round?

God damn boxingscene. Do you guys even watch boxing?

Comment

I would say Chisora and Fury

Comment

Fury for entertainment. Not sure how Haye is winning this vote.

Comment

Arreola and its not even close

Comment

Working...
                      X