Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    This Matthysse-Peterson fight is amazing. I'll keep repeating it, this is the fight right here, these are the two best fighters in the division. Can't wait.
    Why is Peterson better then Garcia???? He could have easily lost the decision to khan had that ref not called those lame pt deductions. & Remember that Danny been whooped Holt too so idk why people say Peterson is better like its so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      Why is Peterson better then Garcia???? He could have easily lost the decision to khan had that ref not called those lame pt deductions. & Remember that Danny been whooped Holt too so idk why people say Peterson is better like its so obvious.
      I think he's better. Good boxing skills, very good inside fighter, one of the best in the sport, tough, smart, relentless, lots of heart.

Comment

I think he's better. Good boxing skills, very good inside fighter, one of the best in the sport, tough, smart, relentless, lots of heart.
        Ok, I can't argue with any of that. Here's the good thing about all of this..... We will see who's the baddest at 140 when everything is all set and done.

Comment

This Matthysse-Peterson fight is amazing. I'll keep repeating it, this is the fight right here, these are the two best fighters in the division. Can't wait.
          Really been waiting for this fight too. Peterson is very durable and has some pop, Matthysse has monster power....it has the makings of an all out war. Peterson has a very well-rounded attack though, great to the body, fights on the inside and outside. There are a lot of dynamics at play in this fight, both guys are mentally solid as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I also feel Peterson is gonna be the guy to win the 140 pound thing. Everyone is talking about Lucas and Garcia and Peterson is gonna take everyone by storm.
            Is Garcia even going to stay at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Really been waiting for this fight too. Peterson is very durable and has some pop, Matthysse has monster power....it has the makings of an all out war. Peterson has a very well-rounded attack though, great to the body, fights on the inside and outside. There are a lot of dynamics at play in this fight, both guys are mentally solid as well.
              You know what's the thing, Peterson had been down before a few times and that makes for a bad night if he trades Lucas. Foty candidate for sure.

Comment

Nothing. There are no elite fighters at 140. The winner of the tournament will be one though.

Comment

His power makes him extremely dangerous for any fighter.

Comment

Danny is fighting the winner we'll all see. Now while Peterson is probably the longest of the bunch, he has a terrible habit of pulling back too far with ear muffs on. That's detrimental when he's facing either of these 2 power punchers who have decent body attacks, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      You know what's the thing, Peterson had been down before a few times and that makes for a bad night if he trades Lucas. Foty candidate for sure.
                      IF he trades? We know based on past fights that he will be right in Lucas face. Fight will take place in the middle of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X