Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    There's a big difference here, Katsidis and Diaz are pressure fighters with pop them rocking Marquez was a surprise but it wasn't something that someone can harp on because Katsidis has shown in the past he has power.

Judah isn't exactly known for late round rallies.

diaz has always been a light puncher p4p compared to judah, who can bang a bit. he gave marquez trouble because he was bigger (at the time,) younger, and cutting off the ring. katsidis had bombs because he was a big swinger but he wasn't a sharp puncher in the least. zab judah's got enough power to hurt guys, especially at 140.

judah should have lost a UD to both. against mathysse he was robbed. he's got a robin hood type of following. matthysse gets extra credit for being a good guy / "one of us."

i have not seen matthysse - judah in a while, but judah wasn't as badly hurt as he was against garcia.

the worst beating i've seen zab take was miguel cotto. that was a brutal display. zab showed balls and hurt cotto a few times, but he got his ass kicked. cotto even hit him on the back, and to the balls.

arthur mercante loves seeing somebody get beat up at close range.

then it was khan, who had his way with judah and stopped him to ze bod.

Comment

Originally posted by baya
      Quote:

Originally Posted by WARQUEZ

He beat Erik Morales, and survived a late round rally(speaks for itself ) by Judah.

by that logic, you should never find yourself in a bad situation in the ring? that what you saying? come on, you're smarter than that. so how much does jmm suck for being put on his butt by katsidis or for being lit up by diaz? it happens, ya'll reaching.

be cool and lets just wait until this thing comes off and if you're good with it, i'll clean your points out?
      Guess what? Neither guy were ancient like Judah and he stopped one of them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Been saying this to myself for a while now. But this is NSB, it is expected. Reminds me of the riding that was done on Marcos Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          Cant wait till peterson shuts down all this lucas hype.
          Which he will do.

Comment

Matthysse isn't elite, nobody at 140 is elite imho.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              The way he's talked about on here you would think he had cleaned out the division already, actually he doesn't have one good win on his resume his claim to fame is losing to the two best fighters he's fought and beating a bum from Nigeria.
              I personally feel he should be undefeated right now. I know he lost the Judah and Alexander fights but when watching the fights, I felt he won both. He knocks out almost everyone he faces as well. I think he, Peterson, and Garcia are all on the same level as far as accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Which he will do.
                I also feel Peterson is gonna be the guy to win the 140 pound thing. Everyone is talking about Lucas and Garcia and Peterson is gonna take everyone by storm.

Comment

Ts is obviously annoyed by all the Lucas c0cksucking that's been going on here but Lucas is a beast. No doubt About that.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I also feel Peterson is gonna be the guy to win the 140 pound thing. Everyone is talking about Lucas and Garcia and Peterson is gonna take everyone by storm.
                    This Matthysse-Peterson fight is amazing. I'll keep repeating it, this is the fight right here, these are the two best fighters in the division. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Honestly, people are just talking about Lucas. Garcia loses to Khan in the rematch in the opinions of most here. Smh while Matthysse is the baddest guy on the damn planet from what I've seen as of late.

Comment

Working...
                      X