Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse is winning the 140lb tourney hands down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power isn't everything in boxing. I think Peterson will outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      Who did Matts knock out that was good?
      he knocked maidana in sparring.

Comment

Matthysse KO 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
          Despite getting this far in his career, Matthysse's chin hasn't yet been tested. If he gets past Peterson, which is a hard enough fight, Garcia might be able to be the one to stop him in his tracks and get him to take a step backwards for once.
          Judah landed the flush uppercut on his chin, he took it easily.

Comment

Originally posted by MargaRigo! View Post
            he knocked maidana in sparring.
            Maidana always gets dropped.

Comment

Maidana always gets dropped.
              Angel Garcia? Youre rolling every Lucas thread as if you were Dannys father.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                he won't win it cause after this fight.... after he wins he won't get a chance to fight Garcia cause goof ass de la hoya won't keep his word and let it happen
                Mayweather could take the Garcia fight.

Comment

Soto, Ajose, Judah, Alexander couldn't outbox Lucas all 4 are more skilled, faster & hit harder. Peterson can try box but Lucas will be all over him like a rash and you'll see how overrated Petersons inside game really is. Easy to look good against a guy like Khan who has zero inside game.

I'll take the stronger, harder-hitting, more polished fighter with the better chin any day & sorry that sure as hell isn't the ordinary Lamont Pederson.

I see many are confident seeing as Lucas is untested and whatever else you say but why aren't you putting points up? I'll give you 2:1 odds, let go...

Comment

Some of the ******s on this site root for fighters base on race as I can tell. Instead of actually talent level. Matthysse has much more.

Anyone rooting for a steroid user like PEDerson needs to get their head checked.

Comment

Who did Matts knock out that was good?
                      Who has Garcia KO'd that was good?

I think its a close fight; but this "he's a bum" "no, he's a bum!" is cheesy. Neither are bums and both have power.

Comment

Working...
                      X