Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse is winning the 140lb tourney hands down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley, Khan, and Ortiz knocked him on his ass, Lucas is gonna put him down and keep him down.

Comment

Peterson is a harder fight for Lucas than Garcia is

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Peterson is a harder fight for Lucas than Garcia is
        Pretty interesting that you say this, cuz I was just thinking about it. I think Peterson is a more physically demanding fight, but Garcia has more power. Matthysse would have to worry about his conditioning/ endurance/stamina against Pete and he'd have to be defensively aware against Garcia.

Comment

Matthysse is good but who has he beat to make anyone think he will win this tournament??? Has anyone truly watched Lamont Peterson fight??? This will be Lucas' best opponent. Lucas will look good at times but he will get out boxed and suffer from a brutal body beating. Lamont has one of the best body attacks in the game. This kid can box and bang. People are in for a shock!!!

Comment

PEDerson will use his boxing ability and PEDs to beat Mathysse

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Bradley, Khan, and Ortiz knocked him on his ass, Lucas is gonna put him down and keep him down.
              That's the definition of a champion. He gets knocked down but gets up and fights. What happens if he knocks Lucas down???

Comment

I used to think so too. But I'm not convinced anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  People really think his power makes him the best at 140??? Yeah he can punch but there are boxer who are better than him. BTW...Peterson is going to beat him in a lopsided fight.
                  His chin too. Even if he had crap skills (and he doesn't) those two things keep him in any fight.

Comment

Despite getting this far in his career, Matthysse's chin hasn't yet been tested. If he gets past Peterson, which is a hard enough fight, Garcia might be able to be the one to stop him in his tracks and get him to take a step backwards for once.

Comment

Who did Matts knock out that was good?

Comment

Working...
                      X