No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Survives Late Rally To Decision Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Oscar just said he'll be putting Judah on again.

Also

ZAB JUDAH: "No disrespect to Danny but Lucas Matthysse hits harder with both hands."
    Thats nice but actions speak loader then words, like when Danny made him do the chicken dance..... the first one not the second or third haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Oscar just said he'll be putting Judah on again.

Also

ZAB JUDAH: "No disrespect to Danny but Lucas Matthysse hits harder with both hands."
      Yeah but Matthysse didn't put the beating on Judah that Garica did. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Judah did very very well... had he gone after Danny a few times he would have taken him out. The opportunities were there, but Judah did have that killer instinct. However, he showed the heart he needed to turn a lot of heads. I think if a rematch were to happen he would win the fight.
        Judah had the opportunity because Danny got tired from beating his ass. I'm surprised that Judah went the full distance after that thrashing but props to him for doing so. In a rematch, Garcia gets him out of there.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          like wtf is Judah talking about, Garcia beat the brakes off him tonight busted him up way more than Matthyese did..

Comment

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
            Faded and slow? Huh? Think not. Methodical and controlled is more of an appropriate characterization.

Clean hard shots from Zab Judah... shots mind you that have planted many a mofo on their asses caused him to temper his aggressiveness. Swift handled and persevered. Lest we forget that Zab has fought everyone garnering a veteran craftiness that Swift has never been exposed too in his young career. He handled it exceptionally well. He will continue to silence his naysayers.
            I suggest you heed your own suggestion and replay. It should help you obtain a bit of insight on exactly what you were watching…
            Ah ha now Zab hit him with clean hard shots lmfao and now all of a sudden ur validating Zab pass accomplishments to validate ur ****** ass post trashing the same Zab that gave ur hero a tougher fight then u and his team expected foh!

Comment

• Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
              Ah ha now Zab hit him with clean hard shots lmfao and now all of a sudden ur validating Zab pass accomplishments to validate ur ****** ass post trashing the same Zab that gave ur hero a tougher fight then u and his team expected foh!
              Yeah, but Zab gave Matthysse a TOUGHER fight that Matthysse LOST. Go figure. I never understood the mentality on here. Root for the loser and criticize the winner. Matthysse loses to Zab and he is some killer but Garcia beats Zab up for the most part of the fight and he has been exposed?
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 04-28-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
                ^^^^^^^^^^
                Validated by default.

Comment

Yeah, but Zab gave Matthysse a TOUGHER fight that Matthysse LOST. Go figure. I never understood the mentality on here. Root for the loser and criticize the winner. Matthysse loses to Zab and he is some killer but Garcia beats Zab up for the most part of the fight and he has been exposed?
                  Sir you have made an excellent point there I wish people on this board would have this kind of logic more often. I keep saying this matthysse hype is getting out of control. I can't wait until may 18 , so some on here can go hide in a cave somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                    great raally by judah that knocked down really hurt him in the fight,but paulie is a horrible judge of fights.
                    Yeah, Paulie is not the one to talk about the official judges cards. His scoring is just as atrocious.

Comment

This is the truth,I think Garcia would give Lucas all he can handle..People are hype off how Matt's beats up fighters who were not on his level..Peterson is going to be a problem watch..

Comment

Working...
                      X