No announcement yet.

UFC's Dana White issues challenge to Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
    Memo to Mr. Dana White at UFC Fantasy Towers....

....stopping being an arse.

Yeah and Tyson Fury some ***** dumbass was all class calling out Cain like a moron. Pot calls kettle black!

Comment

• Lol I dont get why boxers call out mma fighters and mma fighters call out boxers. Clearly they would beat each other in their own sports, but everyone has a punchers chance. This is how Cain/Fury would go:

First 5 seconds Cain shoots a double on Fury and Fury doesnt know how to stop the takedown and gets taken down.

Next 30 seconds is Cain punching the **** out of Fury from the top until the ref stops it.

Comment

• Originally posted by almost View Post
        Lol I dont get why boxers call out mma fighters and mma fighters call out boxers. Clearly they would beat each other in their own sports, but everyone has a punchers chance. This is how Cain/Fury would go:

First 5 seconds Cain shoots a double on Fury and Fury doesnt know how to stop the takedown and gets taken down.

Next 30 seconds is Cain punching the **** out of Fury from the top until the ref stops it.
        Pretty much

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Actually there have been NFL and NBA players who boxed professionally during the off season, as well as other sports.

Don't know why you're acting all sensitive and getting your panties in a bunch people are talking about Dana White, I never criticized the UFC or mma as a sport so stop crying you pansy ass fruitcake.
          Name me one of those players.I didn't know Lebron was boxing

Don't know why you're acting all sensitive and getting your panties in a bunch because I just corected the point you were making + you don't know how much the p4p king Anderson Silva is making to sugest that he would make more money in 1 fight with Roy Jones that with the UFC is speculating vecause you don't see him complaining and he just sign anothere 10 fight deal with UFC.AS gets ppv money and has a sponsors like Nike and burger king so I think hes doing just fine.
          But 10x for your considerasion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            lol can you imagine the damage it would do to UFC's credibility if Fury stopped Velasquez with a jab
            It will do no damage to the UFC credibility because the UFC's model.Let clarify that for you.In order to fight a title fight in the UFC and win that title you will not be able to fight anywhere else as long as you are champion in UFC.
            UFC will have a new champion and he will come from boxing just as Cain comes from wrestling.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
              Name me one of those players.I didn't know Lebron was boxing
              Tom Zbikowski currently plays in the NFL and he's had a number of pro fights over the years and appeared on big top rank undercards.

Kendall Gill, OG Seattle Super Sonics player boxed professionally in the off season.

Who said anything about LeBron? Point was Dana wont let ANY UFC fighter box while under contract, not just the top stars.

Don't know why you're acting all sensitive and getting your panties in a bunch because I just corected the point you were making + you don't know how much the p4p king Anderson Silva is making to sugest that he would make more money in 1 fight with Roy Jones that with the UFC is speculating vecause you don't see him complaining and he just sign anothere 10 fight deal with UFC.AS gets ppv money and has a sponsors like Nike and burger king so I think hes doing just fine.
              But 10x for your considerasion
              How much money does UFC pay Silva a year? A few years ago no doubt he would have made more money fighting Roy Jones. It would have been a big event. Thus why Silva wanted to box so bad - money.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
                It will do no damage to the UFC credibility because the UFC's model.Let clarify that for you.In order to fight a title fight in the UFC and win that title you will not be able to fight anywhere else as long as you are champion in UFC.
                UFC will have a new champion and he will come from boxing just as Cain comes from wrestling.
                That's crazy, just making the fight hurts UFC's credibility.

Comment

Tom Zbikowski currently plays in the NFL and he's had a number of pro fights over the years and appeared on big top rank undercards.

Kendall Gill, OG Seattle Super Sonics player boxed professionally in the off season.

Who said anything about LeBron? Point was Dana wont let ANY UFC fighter box while under contract, not just the top stars.

He let Sarah Kaufman fight in another mma promotion Invicta fc.
                  Again I'm talking about the stars because the UFC is gonna cut guys that don't perform and they can go box all they want.

How much money does UFC pay Silva a year? A few years ago no doubt he would have made more money fighting Roy Jones. It would have been a big event. Thus why Silva wanted to box so bad - money.
                  AS wanted to fight RJJ because he is a huge fan of him and he will get pay'd but not as much as in the UFC.That my opinion but it will be ignorant of me to say that it could have been a huge ppv and make more that UFC so you're neither right nor wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    That's crazy, just making the fight hurts UFC's credibility.
                    UFC makes the fights that fans want to see but you're right it will probably need a nr 1 contender fight first.

Comment

As a means to maintain his conditioning, Gill took up boxing, eventually entering the professional ranks. Gill had his first bout on June 25, 2005 at the age of 37.
                      He appeared on the January 23, 2008 edition of ****e TV's Pros vs. Joes.
                      On May 15, 2010, Gill sang a rendition of 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' at Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs, as they took on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
                      Gill currently does pregame and postgame live shows on Comcast SportsNet Chicago for all Chicago Bulls games. He also makes appearances on NBA TV as a guest analyst, usually when the Bulls are on WGN. On March 22, 2013, Gill was suspended by Comcast SportsNet for the remainder of the 2012-13 season after a reported physical altercation with analyst Tim Doyle in the CSN newsroom.

He was retired and looking to stay in shape!!!!

Tom Zbikowski didn't boxed when he wasn under contract with a team that's like saying that a guy let's say kimbo slice a guy who fought in the ufc and after he got cut he boxes.

I don't know why I bother....
                      Last edited by mikinoki; 04-25-2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X