Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Garcia, Judah Near Brawl as Zab Crashes Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was just lame. This fight just got postpone for injuries and now an altercation right before it could had cancelled the fight all togeter

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Zab's crew crashes a media event...Swift is about to end this joker's career. I'm hoping Garcia piles on the brutal ass whupping for at least 8-10 rounds.

Broooooklyn, as if that war cry intimidates anybody. Brooklyn ain't been hard in years. Get over yourselves
      Originally posted by The-Storm View Post
      I'm from money making Manhattan, but BK is still part of NY..Watch you're ficcking mouth homie..I promise you would not say any of this post in person out in Brooklyn..So stop it..
      Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
      Respect Bro/ all these mutafakkas are brave with their fake predictions only in the internet. outside of their appartments they become humble and call to police if you look at them( As angel and danny garcia)
      Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      just like Zab wouldn't have ran up in a North Philly spot and try to ambush the Garcias right?!?....I'll be in the Barclays screaming **** BROOKLYN loud on saturday night....I'll leave the building and city without a scratch on me....and I'm no so called tough guy...I just know what I know!!
      Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      Hilarious. I would laugh in your face on the street.

As for people making predictions online, welcome to the boxingscene forum, where that sort of thing takes place. Thanks.
      Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Oh snap I was gonna comment on this thread but I think i'd rather not... we got a bunch of THUG GANSGTAS up in here....some real skurry kats.....

OH WAIT.........

it's the INTERNET..........

FUKYOU MOOOFOKAZ...........CALI IN THE HOUSE.......WEEEESTSIDE!!!!!

oh yeah....fuk biggie........................................
      Last edited by extracurRICular; 04-24-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Oh snap I was gonna comment on this thread but I think i'd rather not... we got a bunch of THUG GANSGTAS up in here....some real skurry kats.....

OH WAIT.........

ey homie.. watch ur mouth.. look at my location..

u dont wanna get crept on like this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          just like Zab wouldn't have ran up in a North Philly spot and try to ambush the Garcias right?!?....I'll be in the Barclays screaming **** BROOKLYN loud on saturday night....I'll leave the building and city without a scratch on me....and I'm no so called tough guy...I just know what I know!!
          U finna take that, Brooklyn?

Comment

• Let's be honest here D.Garcia would roll over 35yr old Judah in a street fight....

Danny being humble in his own little world

While Angel turning into king kong LOOOL!

Zab doing the trolling, shame Angel can't turn it back around on him.. cause Judah would easily turn into the guy acting like King Kong becoming a shouting lil *****.

Arnie should have rolled in calling them a bunch of girly men walking around in groups acting tough.
            Last edited by miniq; 04-24-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

funny you say that... im gonna be @ the barclays ready to scratch anyone who is screaming "f*uck brooklyn". I let my nails grow for months in preparation.

I hope u packed some long sleeves in ur overnight bag.

Comment

• LMAO @ Garcia's crew getting thrown out their own event.....

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Hold on. I thought Judah was a born again Christian?

Such a fraudulent dude. Garcia's gonna wreck him.
                Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Still, he was antagonizing him, and calling Angel a "*****" for not talking tough while the body guards weren't there. That's a threat. A Christian man shouldn't be getting into all that drama.
                Who made you the authority on Christianity? SMDH @ this BS......go play in traffic......

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                Don't drag his religion into this. So many people want to judge. A christian is simply someone who admits they need help. Judah was still calm instead of being his typical self from years ago.
                +1.......

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

OH WAIT.........

^^^^^This BS. Cali, huh? So why did you take your name from a NYC cat then? SMDH, LOL......

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                You know they'll be mad police around Barclays & they ain't having that. That's what you know. Otherwise, you wouldn't say a peep, and if you do, just don't go to the bathroom - wear a diaper. Someone just might flush you down the toilet for being a turd. All I'm saying.....

Comment

• I'm expecting a brawl now at the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                    funny you say that... im gonna be @ the barclays ready to scratch anyone who is screaming "f*uck brooklyn". I let my nails grow for months in preparation.

I hope u packed some long sleeves in ur overnight bag.
                    LMAO. There are blind spots @ Barclays that people can get got, for those who wanna talk reckless, thinking they can't get it.

Comment

So leave your phone number, id like to meet you there and to watch how you gonna cry **** BROOKLYN. i want to see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X