No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Garcia, Judah Near Brawl as Zab Crashes Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
    Respect Bro/ all these mutafakkas are brave with their fake predictions only in the internet. outside of their appartments they become humble and call to police if you look at them( As angel and danny garcia)
    Hilarious. I would laugh in your face on the street.

As for people making predictions online, welcome to the boxingscene forum, where that sort of thing takes place. Thanks.

Comment

• These guys did not conduct themselves in a professional manner at all. Big thumbs down, and feel bad for the hard-working folks who had to clean up after them.

Comment

• LMFAO HILARIOUS, angel Garcia exposed as a ***** like we knew all along

the guy got a taste of his own medicine and cracked, fat little knob only talks tough when he has protection

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          just like Zab wouldn't have ran up in a North Philly spot and try to ambush the Garcias right?!?....I'll be in the Barclays screaming **** BROOKLYN loud on saturday night....I'll leave the building and city without a scratch on me....and I'm no so called tough guy...I just know what I know!!
          I have peoples from Philly,I know how they give it up.I'm not trying to disrespect Philly either.As far as you yelling fucck Brooklyn in NY,I hear you talking...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stokely View Post

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• I can't wait to bump threads when judah ruins the garcia's lives then gets the call to fight canelo and gets destroyed.

Comment

• I always find it kinda strange. Danny's, for the most part, a pretty chill, laid back, real humble guy, who seems to only get wound up when at the weigh ins or when his dad starts letting loose like this. I wonder if eventually, he's going to feel like that might hurt his image and he ends up firing his dad or something.

Comment

• Honestly, I see where Zab is coming from. Angel garcia ran his mouth something serious in the first press conference, even threatened Zab. When nobody was there, all of a sudden Angel had nothing to say until security once again stepped in and made sure he had someone between him.

I would love to see Zab get some last payback but Danny is going to knock Zab out. Too bad it isn't Angel Garcia fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The-Storm View Post
                    I'm from money making Manhattan, but BK is still part of NY..Watch you're ficcking mouth homie..I promise you would not say any of this post in person out in Brooklyn..So stop it..
                    oh god... stfu loser

Comment

• Originally posted by The-Storm View Post
                      I'm from money making Manhattan, but BK is still part of NY..Watch you're ficcking mouth homie..I promise you would not say any of this post in person out in Brooklyn..So stop it..
                      Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      oh god... stfu loser

Comment

Working...
                      X