Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Garcia, Judah Near Brawl as Zab Crashes Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab is going to get freaking crushed. I can't wait to see after the fight what he has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
      I want all of local soothsayers; prophets; diviners; extispexes; foretellers; haruspexes, All NOSTRADAMUSES of the forum of boxingscene.com who keeps telling that: Zab Judah is a bum,old,washed up,3-rounds fighter,past his prime,mentally weak,overrated,nothing special,Zab is this Zab is that, Zab will lose, Zab will be knocked out and all such blah bla bla bla bla likers:
      I WANT ALL OF THESE DUDES 2 COME IN THIS THREAD at april 28.
      So we can all say in one voice we told you so!haha

Comment

Zab is gonna get KTFO

Zab can do and say what he wants, I still think he gets knocked out, Garcia is strong but if Zab were to use his talent real smart then **** this could be a great fight, but if Danny lands when they go toe to toe Zab going down TEAM GARCIA 100%

Comment

This angel dude is phucking annoying!! It's to bad zab doesn't have the heart And mind set to punish Danny.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              What does that say about Zab then who got treated like a kid with a disease by Kahn.

Zab had his moments in his career, its over now, Swift will be arrested for the attempted murder this coming Saturday
              That is exactly why Garcia is fighting him!

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Zab's crew crashes a media event...Swift is about to end this joker's career. I'm hoping Garcia piles on the brutal ass whupping for at least 8-10 rounds.

Broooooklyn, as if that war cry intimidates anybody. Brooklyn ain't been hard in years. Get over yourselves
                I'm from money making Manhattan, but BK is still part of NY..Watch you're ficcking mouth homie..I promise you would not say any of this post in person out in Brooklyn..So stop it..

Comment

Originally posted by The-Storm View Post
                  I'm from money making Manhattan, but BK is still part of NY..Watch you're ficcking mouth homie..I promise you would not say any of this post in person out in Brooklyn..So stop it..
                  Respect Bro/ all these mutafakkas are brave with their fake predictions only in the internet. outside of their appartments they become humble and call to police if you look at them( As angel and danny garcia)

Comment

Originally posted by The-Storm View Post
                    just like Zab wouldn't have ran up in a North Philly spot and try to ambush the Garcias right?!?....I'll be in the Barclays screaming **** BROOKLYN loud on saturday night....I'll leave the building and city without a scratch on me....and I'm no so called tough guy...I just know what I know!!

Comment

• I belive this should be a easy fight for garcia once he lands on em n judah.feels his power....and I think zab knows that also....so maybe..im thinking..zab knows he has no chsnce ina actual.boxing match n hes trying to turn this into a street brawl once they get in the ring and hopes he has a chance like that cuz he knows he cant keep garcia off of him for 12 rounds.....

Comment

Working...
                      X