Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people infuriated by Canelo's win Reverse Racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
    lets face it there is a victim culture in society in general , its always someone Else's fault other than there own !! there mother!! there father!!! racism !!!ect ect lol

what ever happened to the strong silent type !!! .................

but blacks can be especially sensitive ................... lets face it we have all met the stereotype black with a chip on shoulder ! think kanye west !!

they fall over in the street ................... its coz im black !!

someone shows them the slightest discourtesy .......... its coz they racist lol

end of the day lifes not fair deal with it !!!
    kanye is the worst ever i don't think i have ever seen someone act like him

Comment

i have , its everywhere in society, people who believe in affirmative action

people who belive whites should some how be apologists for there fore fathers slaving the black man like a farm animal

people who belive black people get longer sentences than whites ect ect !!

its the blame society ,............... i belive in survival of the fittest !! the cream will raise the **** will sink !!!

you cant try and someone socially engineer imo

Comment

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
        i have , its everywhere in society, people who believe in affirmative action

people who belive whites should some how be apologists for there fore fathers slaving the black man like a farm animal

people who belive black people get longer sentences than whites ect ect !!

its the blame society ,............... i belive in survival of the fittest !! the cream will raise the **** will sink !!!

you cant try and someone socially engineer imo
        Blacks do get longer sentences, yeah you are pretty racist. I think the Canelo hate is in reply to guys like this he problably curses Mayweather if he stubs his toe.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Having Alvarez so far ahead at the 8th round can't be anything other than robbery.
          I can't see how you could even make this argument.

The one "boxing celeb" I mentioned is not the only. There was a lot of them who got hysterical on Twitter during and just after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            Donaire fans were saying their guy was the fighter of the decade and now you are saying it wasn't a great win. You know who else must be racist Teddy Atlas and Kevin Iole because word for word I agree with them on Pacquiao, I didn't tell him to drain Oscar 9 pounds, I didn't tell him to win two belts at a catchweight and I didn't tell him to keep dragging 140 pounders to 140, I think you got issue with blacks cause the facts are on my side, Pacquiao was a cherry picker.
            WTF you talking about, you know other fighters have done that as well right? you clearly hate pacman you know canelo does that too right he fought josesito lopez, you do know pacman is smaller than canelo and lopez, you do know that right? you do know oscar cherry picked Pacman from 135 yet you only getting mad at pacman a small guy fighting guys at 147? So are you mad at Hagler fo fighting a blown up lightweight and welterweights, or hopkins fighting blown up welters?

I dont ever attack hagler or hopkins, but why only Pacquiao why is it only wrong for him? cause you hate him, and dont say I have anything against blacks buddy maybe you got something against filipinos

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              I can't see how you could even make this argument.

The one "boxing celeb" I mentioned is not the only. There was a lot of them who got hysterical on Twitter during and just after the fight.
              Really you can't see that the judge who didn't award 1 of the first 8 rounds for Trout was obviously not scoring the fight fairly? Another had Alvarez ahead by 5 points making it impossible for Trout to win unless he scored atleast a knock down. Both those judges weren't watching the fight that was happening in the ring.

What happened after doesn't mean anything IMO. When both the fighters heard those scores it changed the mindset of both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                WTF you talking about, you know other fighters have done that as well right? you clearly hate pacman you know canelo does that too right he fought josesito lopez, you do know pacman is smaller than canelo and lopez, you do know that right? you do know oscar cherry picked Pacman from 135 yet you only getting mad at pacman a small guy fighting guys at 147? So are you mad at Hagler fo fighting a blown up lightweight and welterweights, or hopkins fighting blown up welters?

I dont ever attack hagler or hopkins, but why only Pacquiao why is it only wrong for him? cause you hate him, and dont say I have anything against blacks buddy maybe you got something against filipinos
                Why would I hate Filipinos? They seem cool enough and they have beautiful women. Canelo tried to fight Cotto, Kirkland and Williams and he fought Trout plus he's 22. Pacquiao is number 6 on p4p and his fans say it's a legit match, does Teddy Atlas hate Filipinos to or maybe he hates seeing a boxer get a pass for draining or making his opponents move up, I bet you give Pacquiao credit for Mosley right.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Blacks do get longer sentences, yeah you are pretty racist. I think the Canelo hate is in reply to guys like this he problably curses Mayweather if he stubs his toe.
                  No, they do not.

Comment

Why is it that when someone hates a boxer they have to be racist... I hate Broner and I'm black. Dude got skills but hes a complete idiot. People love throwing that word around on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                      Why is it that when someone hates a boxer they have to be racist... I hate Broner and I'm black. Dude got skills but hes a complete idiot. People love throwing that word around on this forum.
                      Everyone is a racist apparently lol

Comment

Working...
                      X