Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people infuriated by Canelo's win Reverse Racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KhalidAMuhammad View Post
    I'm black as well, and I'm not even pro-Canelo. I'm just pro-rationality and pro-honesty.
    That's what I meant. The people I'm referring to did not watch the fight rationally. If you look at the fight objectively, as I did, Canelo won. So then I think the question becomes, why do people think this way?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      i knew you were bias but damn.i had it 6-6 with canelo winning
      Why is that bias? I haven't really tried scoring the fight(I'd have to watch it again) but that's about how it looked to me as well. Maybe 4 rds.

Comment

The left have become the exact tging they hated in the right when bush was in charge. Its hypocracy at it s absolute worse. Yeah their is def some racist ish going on with the nelo hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          I see a double standard for Floyd vs Pacquiao and I think some people take it out on Canelo
          Aha! So what you're saying is that the anti- "Floyd UD's Pacquiao Crowd", unable to have biases confirmed as there was never a fight and Pacquiao was KO'ed, wanted to be vindicated by Canelo's defeat?

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
            Why is that bias? I haven't really tried scoring the fight(I'd have to watch it again) but that's about how it looked to me as well. Maybe 4 rds.
            if you see trout only winning 3 rounds then you were clearly just looking to give canelo the fight i'm sorry

Comment

Right guy won but the fight was close and that open scoring crap sucks. Changed the fight for both fighters. Trout kinda got a raw deal on how those rounds was being scored. Can't deny that.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                if you see trout only winning 3 rounds then you were clearly just looking to give canelo the fight i'm sorry
                Tell me how Trout got more than 4 rounds. Because he was punching more? Or do you have any actual logical reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  The left have become the exact tging they hated in the right when bush was in charge. Its hypocracy at it s absolute worse. Yeah their is def some racist ish going on with the nelo hatred.
                  Bush literally let kids drown in the street in New Orleans and invaded two countries, I don't dislike Bush cause he's white, I dislike him because he was a draft dodging war monger, my dad had chunks of flesh blown off his back in Vietnam while your boy Bush was hiding in Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    Aha! So what you're saying is that the anti- "Floyd UD's Pacquiao Crowd", unable to have biases confirmed as there was never a fight and Pacquiao was KO'ed, wanted to be vindicated by Canelo's defeat?
                    Pacquiao and Floyd mutually ducked in my eyes, only Floyd got the blame, so now Floyd's army will attack Canelo for his unfair treatment in the Pacquiao situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                      Look, I'm not racist against anybody, but I think it's undeniable in this case that people make Trout to be a victim of some unbelievable robbery.

My Twitter feed was full of boxing names I know to be reverse-racist types, not going to name name's but one is a promoter that does pretty well on the New York scene and was a known big ***** supporter that went to Harvard. Not trying to inject politics, just trying to draw a connection.

Their line of thinking - Pernell Whitaker lost to JCC in Texas, so there was no way Trout was going to win a decision. So basically all Trout had to do was throw at least 700 punches most of them flick jabs, and they would have already have decided that Austin Trout was the victim of some grand, corrupt scheme. Like good members of the progressive community, they do this to feel better about themselves, they think they're crusading reformers, or something.

This is furthered by the fact that Saul is a red-headed, white-looking Mexican.

And I happen to like Austin Trout. I think he's a good, humble man. But that's not how you judge a boxing fight, either.
                      You barely noticed this now?

I've noticed this even before Canelo was on the scene, they hated on Joe Calzaghe, than Manny Pacquiao, calling them bums.

If you noticed the guys they call cherry pickers or bums or hype jobs or duckers right? what do they have all in common?

So yes it is racism its racial superiority because they love bragging how their fighters are the best because they are the slickest how they own boxing, etc.

while everyone else who isn't like them are duckers, and bums and hype jobs because they are not the same race as them.

These same guys hate Nonito Donaire and were over-exaggerating Rigo';s win as if it was this amazing beat down because they see Pacquiao in Nonito and PAc is the enemy.

They also say everytime pac fights the fix is in, or the fighter will take a dive or the fighter will be drained etc. advanced excuses just incase Pacquiao looks amazing and dominates to downplay the win.

They are not doing this stuff to Canelo he is the fresh face and a threat to their heros racial superiority.
                      Last edited by hectari; 04-23-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X