Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people infuriated by Canelo's win Reverse Racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
    Tell me how Trout got more than 4 rounds. Because he was punching more? Or do you have any actual logical reasons?
    i personally don't care how much trout was throwing but he was the more active fighter and did seem to land as much or more than canelo in some rounds i honestly can't remember a dominant round for canelo.did you really see canelo outlanding trout in 8 rounds?before you say trout was missing alot i agree but he still seem to be landing as much as canelo

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Pacquiao and Floyd mutually ducked in my eyes, only Floyd got the blame, so now Floyd's army will attack Canelo for his unfair treatment in the Pacquiao situation.
      I think this translates to the person I described in my first post, the guy behind DiBella promotions. He always said Mayweather would destroy Pacquiao, Pacquiao's ducking, doesn't want to take the tests, etc. So you're saying people like him, who were absolutely HYSTERICAL over Canelo's win Saturday, this is the kind of subliminal thinking they're using? I think that's fascinating. But I'd also attribute this to the mentioning of Whitaker getting robbed by Texas against Chavez.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      You barely noticed this now?

I've noticed this even before Canelo was on the scene, they hated on Joe Calzaghe, than Manny Pacquiao, calling them bums.

If you noticed the guys they call cherry pickers or bums or hype jobs or duckers right? what do they have all in common?

So yes it is racism its racial superiority because they love bragging how their fighters are the best because they are the slickest how they own boxing, etc.

while everyone else who isn't like them are duckers, and bums and hype jobs because they are not the same race as them.

These same guys hate Nonito Donaire and were over-exaggerating Rigo';s win as if it was this amazing beat down because they see Pacquiao in Nonito and PAc is the enemy.

They also say everytime pac fights the fix is in, or the fighter will take a dive or the fighter will be drained etc. advanced excuses just incase Pacquiao looks amazing and dominates to downplay the win.

They are not doing this stuff to Canelo he is the fresh face and a threat to their heros racial superiority.
      Would you say they're doing the same to Sergio Martinez?

I will say that I thought that Rigo looked like the best boxer to ever step in the ring against Donaire. I think maybe Donaire didn't fight the right fight but his level of skill was unprecedented.

Comment

I didn't see any racism on boxingscene. There were a few Mayweather fans trying to play down Canelo's win but that's about it.

I see nothing wrong with Di Bella's twitter comments either.

https://twitter.com/loudibella

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          if you see trout only winning 3 rounds then you were clearly just looking to give canelo the fight i'm sorry
          I agree. Trout won 5 rounds, maybe 6, but with the knockdown lost the fight. I gave Canelo 7 rounds including a 10-8 in the 7th.

Comment

I've noticed this even before Canelo was on the scene, they hated on Joe Calzaghe, than Manny Pacquiao, calling them bums.

If you noticed the guys they call cherry pickers or bums or hype jobs or duckers right? what do they have all in common?

So yes it is racism its racial superiority because they love bragging how their fighters are the best because they are the slickest how they own boxing, etc.

while everyone else who isn't like them are duckers, and bums and hype jobs because they are not the same race as them.

These same guys hate Nonito Donaire and were over-exaggerating Rigo';s win as if it was this amazing beat down because they see Pacquiao in Nonito and PAc is the enemy.

They also say everytime pac fights the fix is in, or the fighter will take a dive or the fighter will be drained etc. advanced excuses just incase Pacquiao looks amazing and dominates to downplay the win.

They are not doing this stuff to Canelo he is the fresh face and a threat to their heros racial superiority.
            you air are delusional you must of missed al the rigo is better than mayweather threads and all the donaire and canelo fans riding the wave.

rigo embarrassed donaire let me repeat that rigo embarrassed donaire and to alot of people what rigo did to donaire is worst than what you consider a beat down rigo made donaiire look like he did not belong in the ring with rigo thats how bad rigo made donaire look and to top it off donaire wasn't talking about a rematch so the boxingf lesson rigo gave him must have been pretty bad

you must have missed the threads before the rigo fight made by donaire fans trying to discredit martinez and ****ting on his resume just because they felt donaire belong higher on the p4p ranking than martinez

Comment

I think it might be more of how wide the some of the scorecards were. 118-109?

Naw.

I'm not mad that Canelo got the nod. I'm impressed with the class Trout showed in defeat.

Comment

Donaire fans were saying their guy was the fighter of the decade and now you are saying it wasn't a great win. You know who else must be racist Teddy Atlas and Kevin Iole because word for word I agree with them on Pacquiao, I didn't tell him to drain Oscar 9 pounds, I didn't tell him to win two belts at a catchweight and I didn't tell him to keep dragging 140 pounders to 140, I think you got issue with blacks cause the facts are on my side, Pacquiao was a cherry picker.

Comment

Having Alvarez so far ahead at the 8th round can't be anything other than robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I didn't see any racism on boxingscene. There were a few Mayweather fans trying to play down Canelo's win but that's about it.

I see nothing wrong with Di Bella's twitter comments either.

https://twitter.com/loudibella
                    Pretty much this. This forum is filled with a bunch of cry babies. It is always something someone is complaining about. I guess Marquez is racist against Canelo too...

Comment

lets face it there is a victim culture in society in general , its always someone Else's fault other than there own !! there mother!! there father!!! racism !!!ect ect lol

what ever happened to the strong silent type !!! .................

but blacks can be especially sensitive ................... lets face it we have all met the stereotype black with a chip on shoulder ! think kanye west !!

they fall over in the street ................... its coz im black !!

someone shows them the slightest discourtesy .......... its coz they racist lol

end of the day lifes not fair deal with it !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X