Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladamir Klitschko's also got knocked down in his 21st fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha, yeah but did wlad punch himself in the face in any of his fights?

Comment

****in irrelavent.

Fury will never fight the Wlad in your video

The Wlad he will face is the current one who unconsciously knows how to keep opponents at the end of his fist.

Don't believe me, then just ask the last guy to challenge him... or anyone who fought him in the 16 fights prior.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        The analogy is that young prospects can slip up, and can improve.
        Of course they can. Heck look at Audley! seriousy, he has actually had some success after being really put down horribly.

There are always second, third, fourth chances...ect.

I would say though that we also have to look at data telling us about the division now. When a fighter is exposed they have work to do. Fury was exposed. He is not the top of the mountain, grace under pressure, ready to go all the way guy he presented himself as.....Like many, including myself said, "lets see how he does against Cunningham."

Well....we did. Fury is about where Price, Chisora, and lots of other guys are right now. I think Aereola would probably destroy your mancrush right now Hickey. Thats today though....If Fury learns and develops from this and we see how he performs next time then he can still go to the top of the heap.

Comment

Fury is a big bum!

Comment

Was the opponent, Steve Panell better than Steve Cunningham?

Lol what is your point?

Comment

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

A comparison is made as to where the two guys were at the same stage in their career. It's pretty comparable, and who else should Fury compare to? There's one HW champion, it's a good measuring stick for your career to see others doing well after being down a similar path.

Wlad might be more skillful, but people tend to forget that he really improved in his later years from 30-32 until now. Which means Fury will have a good couple of years to get into his prime.

Basically I don't see what the problem is. People just don't want to see another guy doing well and being a potential threat to the HW crown.

Comment

The point is to make a comparrison.

This is a boxing forum, where we discuss boxing.

So, considering that in both of their 21'st fights, against the different opponents, who do you think did worse in their 21st fight?

Fury or Wlad?

Or do you have no ability to answer in an unbiased fashion, so resort to swerving the question and being abusive?
                But Earl.. Wladimir got a very questionable chin. I agree with you about Fury, you do need to also take this into consideration:

Wladimir's glass chin was protected by Manny's loving arms, his extremely cautious defensive style, and his immunity to people hating on his sleep inducing style. Combine that with the fact his 'era' was full of soft punching B Rated 'boxers' which all fit right into his hands.

Fury actually cares what the crowd and people think. He will go to war if he feels like it brings excitement, and his era looks like it's actually full of big hitters. (Including the 'next tier of amateurs/into pros coming up")

That being said Fury got 10x the chin Wlad has.. IF Wlad was hit with that punch he would have been knocked out cold..dead cold.

Comment

Also did anyone notice Wlad did a 'Erik Morales vs Danny Garcia' imitation?
                  Like he did a 360 spin in that kd. Lol

That's funny

No wonder he ducked the 90's despite being from that era..

Comment

Seems like an absolutely fair question, comparing exact like for like as far as is possible. Why are the Klitlickers getting buthurt that Wlad did the same as Fury when they are being asked a fair question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Lulz Flash knockdown? He got laid the fu3k out flat on his back and was clearly hurt. He was also hurt from a right hand later on and clinched to keep himself up.
                      He wasn't hurt, he took a wicked combo to the jaw after he got up and didn't flinch. I thought he was hurt at the time too.

Last edited by Weebler I; 04-22-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X