Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero Rips Rafael Garcia: He's a Piece of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
    Hell, from the way you see the fight Floyd shouldn't have signed the contract, because, let you tell it he's pretty much lost already. But let's hold on for a sec. & let me quote you here
    "Floyd doesn't like to get hit, doesn't take a punch well, avoids risk at all cost, hand pickes opponents, does not like getting pulled into a brawl and roughed up".
    HHuuummmm, for a guy that doesn't like all of the above, why in the hell is he in the sport of boxing????????
    let me add on to your's bruh. why did he pick this opponent if these are all the things that Guerrero does best and then you say he hand picks opponents. after he wins thats what you'll say huh. he cherry picked him.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      this ruben guy needs to grow up. is'nt he around 50 and older?
      Aren't you old enough to know that you're supposed to start a sentence with a capital letter? You also start someone's name with a capital letter. Aren't you old enough to know that? The proper spelling is "isn't", not "is'nt". Easier to point the finger at others, yes?

Ruben may be hot headed, but that's him. You don't have to like him.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        OK Ruben was a little funny at first but now...HE IS FUKING ANNOYING!

He made his son go from the "Underdog you root for" to the guy you now want to see get destroyed so that his father can shut the fuk up

He is making his son the Villian in this fight just shut the fuk up and focus on preparing your son for the biggest fight of his life and stop trying to steal his spotlight
        loool exactly what i think, i didn't mind guerrero at first now i just want to see him get KOTF so i can see ruben's face

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
          Aren't you old enough to know that you're supposed to start a sentence with a capital letter? You also start someone's name with a capital letter. Aren't you old enough to know that? The proper spelling is "isn't", not "is'nt". Easier to point the finger at others, yes?

And don't u know the comma comes before the quotation? Ex: "Isn't,"
          Stfu this isn't an exam it's a comment box. F@g

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post

And you don't have to like him. He's angry at a 80 plus year old man. Gtfo

Comment

What r u offended because no on likes that idiot Ruben? U must be a diehard Mexican idiot, ummmm oh yeah I like Robert because he Mexican an I Mexican too. Idiot

Comment

U get no points for verbally insulting an 85 year old man.

Comment

hahaha These guys are doing whatever they can to make this fight bigger.

Comment

This crap has to stop already! adults actting childish, I just hope this bull crap dobt turn out being serious, no need fir grown men fighting on street corners.Let Floyd and Guerrero handle that in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LouieV View Post
                      And don't u know the comma comes before the quotation? Ex: "Isn't,"
                      Stfu this isn't an exam it's a comment box. F@g
                      Thank you lol you got him before I did lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X