Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero Rips Rafael Garcia: He's a Piece of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man this Ruben dude is really begging for a knuckle-sandwich...

Comment

What is it about Father trainers? They're so crazy!

Great I'm excited for the first ever Grandpa fight, though!

Comment

They're acting this out.... never seen anybody get so butthurt about something so small

Comment

Is this really him? lol

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3423&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
            I like the fight of these Guerreros..... they have a lot of pride, the love for one another, they will take you down to the mat, for their own. They don't shy away from confrontation, from lack of respect, from initimidation from another; they will stand you down. And this is what will get the gravy train, Floyd Mayweather knocked out. Etch that in stone. Say what you want. Floyd doesn't like to get hit, doesn't take a punch well, avoids risk at all cost, hand pickes opponents, does not like getting pulled into a brawl and roughed up. He's in for a long night, that ends up short. He's gonna get his legs taken away, his heart stolen, forced to quit, then get knocked out. We'll see how fast FLoyd wants a rematch then.
            Man, are you delusional. Floyd is not fighting a young mike tyson, he's fighting the Ghost.

Floyd doesn't like to get hit, but who does? I know, the Ghost. And that will be his downfall. He gets hit too much and Floyd doesn't get hit at all.

You only focus on Floyd's supposed weaknesses, and don't mention the Ghost's strengths or weaknesses. Besides, if the Ghost can't KO Berto after knocking him down in the first two rounds, how on earth is he gonna KO Floyd.

Finally, after Floyd KO's the Ghost, all the haters will say he cherry picked the Ghost.

Comment

Build up to this fight is somewhat funny. Usually the rudeness, arrogance and controversy comes from Mayweather's end but this time around he has been, to an extent, humble and quiet. Guerrero on the other camp has come across as self-righteous, had the controversy with the whole gun business and his Dad is a bit of a prick.

Comment

threatening a 90 year old man for crossing out his son's face...

robert must've been raised by his mother while his dad was duking it out with his eses on the streets...the ****

Comment

Keep selling the fight Rueben.

Comment

The Guerrero's are doing one hell of a job promoting this fight. lol - unfortunately, their 15 minutes of fame will come to a sobering hault around 9 pm Las Vegas time on May 4. I buy all of Floyd's fights, but I must say that this fight is starting to become more interesting than when it was first announced, and we can think the Guerrero's and Floyd's Dad being in his corner this time for that. I think Floyd Sr. is going to have a real positive impact on Floyd where I was starting to wonder exactly what it was Roger was doing for Floyd in the last few years. "Just keep doin what you doin and box this mutherphuker" isn't enough when you're Floyd Mayweather facing the caliber of opponents he's been facing, and especially as he gets older and can't just depend on his athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Keep selling the fight Rueben.
                      This. He's just taking notes from Danny's dad.

Comment

Working...
                      X