Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero Rips Rafael Garcia: He's a Piece of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia is almost 90 years old, Ruben needs to STFU

Comment

Guess you know it all

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
      I like the fight of these Guerreros..... they have a lot of pride, the love for one another, they will take you down to the mat, for their own. They don't shy away from confrontation, from lack of respect, from initimidation from another; they will stand you down. And this is what will get the gravy train, Floyd Mayweather knocked out. Etch that in stone. Say what you want. Floyd doesn't like to get hit, doesn't take a punch well, avoids risk at all cost, hand pickes opponents, does not like getting pulled into a brawl and roughed up. He's in for a long night, that ends up short. He's gonna get his legs taken away, his heart stolen, forced to quit, then get knocked out. We'll see how fast FLoyd wants a rematch then.
      Hell, from the way you see the fight Floyd shouldn't have signed the contract, because, let you tell it he's pretty much lost already. But let's hold on for a sec. & let me quote you here
      "Floyd doesn't like to get hit, doesn't take a punch well, avoids risk at all cost, hand pickes opponents, does not like getting pulled into a brawl and roughed up".
      HHuuummmm, for a guy that doesn't like all of the above, why in the hell is he in the sport of boxing????????

Comment

**** me I wanna see The Ghost vs Danny garcia, for one reaosn only and one reason only, and that is the farther`s would go at it like two mouse in a wool sock

**** would make the intire run of jerry springer seem like sunday church

Comment

is this his first time watching a 24/7 type show, hes done that to most of them. THis guy is lame

Comment

man ruben needs to just shutup already no one is watching may 5th for you sorry man

Comment

im starting to think its not promotion and the guerreros really are just that stupid

Comment

Let Ruben enjoy his 5 minutes of fame.We have seen this before even before the Ortiz fight.Team Ortiz were all talking like they were the second coming of Christ but right now no one remembers who they are.@ least their bank accounts are full now.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  30 and 0 in streetfights and 0 and 6 in professional fights lol.

Ruben has finally made himself look like a damn fool, now he is picking on a 88 year old man? I like Ruben but man he needs to kick back already just leave it between him and Floyd Sr.

Comment

This dude is really enjoying his 2 minutes in the sun....

Comment

OK Ruben was a little funny at first but now...HE IS FUKING ANNOYING!

He made his son go from the "Underdog you root for" to the guy you now want to see get destroyed so that his father can shut the fuk up

He is making his son the Villian in this fight just shut the fuk up and focus on preparing your son for the biggest fight of his life and stop trying to steal his spotlight

Comment

Working...
                      X