Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer: Marquez Will Be a Very Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley will win 9-3 but will win a split decision on the cards, i called it right here. I have inside info from top rank discussion by conversing with "the ban stick". he is deep in bed with them.
    Last edited by ROYistheGOAT; 04-19-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Your momma is butthurt. In the perfect world, Tim boxes circles around Marquez and then pacman Ices Tim Bradley.......End the career of these two frauds...

Comment

I didn't call Marquez a b**** for no reason. Like someone stated earlier, he made a career of chasing pacman....crying robbery in every fight.....pacman gave him rematch after rematch......now he's clearly losing the last fight and yes catches manny....fine it happens, it's boxing...but because marquez was chasing, screaming and crying to fight pacman and pac gave him rematch after rematch,marquez is obligated as a fighter to give pacman a rematch.

Comment

marquez only taking this fight cuz bradley looking vulnerable

Comment

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
              Gunna be an amazing fight!! I don't know who to call yet!! Bradley is made of lava and marquez is a dynamite stick with a short wick!
              Love the sigs, man.

Comment

I hope Diaz can finally get some credit if Bradley beats Marquez..He's done an amazing job with Timmy..

Comment

Working...
                X