No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer: Marquez Will Be a Very Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    tim is gonna make more haters after this fight because he will be looking like mayweather against marquez and win a ud. Marquez needs to plant his feet to get off and he loads up on shots. If tim uses movement and his jab, he'll disrupt marquez' attack all night. You use lateral movement and force marquez to reset and tag him with the jab before he can get off. When he loads up on the right, tim catches him with the jab again or the left hook.

If tim boxes, jmm is going to look pedestrian as the fight progresses. If tim slugs it out, that's a different story.
    you obviously didnt read the title to the story if his trainer is saying its gonna be a tough fight you are telling us how easy its gonna be.i guess your training bradley for this fight

Comment

Actually Pac won the 2nd and 3rd and the first was a draw only do to a scoring error by one of the judges. Tired of people stating their meaningless opinions as fact. FYI-Marquez's life was circled around chasing Pac for years. It was Pac who should have never given this roid freak a rematch. The truth of the matter is Marquez knows that you only catch lightening in a bottle once a lifetime and as no interest in having his grill rearranged by Pac again.

Comment

Originally posted by chicago_brown View Post
        actually pac won the 2nd and 3rd and the first was a draw only do to a scoring error by one of the judges. Tired of people stating their meaningless opinions as fact. Fyi-marquez's life was circled around chasing pac for years. It was pac who should have never given this roid freak a rematch. The truth of the matter is marquez knows that you only catch lightening in a bottle once a lifetime and as no interest in having his grill rearranged by pac again.
        so now marquez is a roid freak, cause he knocked out pac,gtfoh you should go back to not posting since this was your first post

Comment

Wow did someone just call a world class boxer a ***** just now?! Dam those internet gangsters make me lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            so now marquez is a roid freak, cause he knocked out pac,gtfoh you should go back to not posting since this was your first post
            First. Check your facts. This is not my first post but since you mentioned things going away your vision obviously left you a long time ago. Even Stevie Wonder gave me a buzz after the weigh in asking me if I saw that ish. Let's see... 39 years old, teamed with disgraced roid cheat, no VADA, USADA, WADA testing, accumulation knock out puncher to one punch knock out artist at an advanced age, incredible hulk new found punch resistance, new found body of a mini Arnold S, all in between fights in Mexico with long layoffs refusing to fight top opposition in the states.... Hmmmm You must be both blind and an idiot! Go to sleep junior because I'll surely school you when it comes to natural human anatomy and this boxing ish!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Brown View Post
              First. Check your facts. This is not my first post but since you mentioned things going away your vision obviously left you a long time ago. Even Stevie Wonder gave me a buzz after the weigh in asking me if I saw that ish. Let's see... 39 years old, teamed with disgraced roid cheat, no VADA, USADA, WADA testing, accumulation knock out puncher to one punch knock out artist at an advanced age, incredible hulk new found punch resistance, new found body of a mini Arnold S, all in between fights in Mexico with long layoffs refusing to fight top opposition in the states.... Hmmmm You must be both blind and an idiot! Go to sleep junior because I'll surely school you when it comes to natural human anatomy and this boxing ish!
              ahhh you hurt my feelings..gtfoh no vada ,usda, wada testing could it have been because pacquiao and bob refused it and they will let the commission do their job,resusing to fight top opposition in the states?? isnt that what pacquiao is doing now, didnt he say he will not fight in the united states anymore.you obviously need to quit nutt hugging pacquiao, get over it he got put to sleep something that he will never achive againts marquez even if they fight 50 times.show me a degree in human anotomy and i will believe you other that that stick to nut hiugging pacquiao ,now you got to sleep and let me know wen pacquiao wakes up..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Tim is gonna make more haters after this fight because he will be looking like Mayweather against Marquez and win a UD. Marquez needs to plant his feet to get off and he loads up on shots. If Tim uses movement and his jab, he'll disrupt Marquez' attack all night. You use lateral movement and force Marquez to reset and tag him with the jab before he can get off. When he loads up on the right, Tim catches him with the jab again or the left hook.

If Tim boxes, JMM is going to look pedestrian as the fight progresses. If Tim slugs it out, that's a different story.
                I agree that if Tim fights smart, he can pull it off. What I would worry about is similar to what you said ... but more to the fact is that Bradley can get wild and very vulnerable in exchanges. That is what Marquez is counting on and probably why he picked Bradley.

Comment

Marquez is gonna win easy IMO .. There's not one thing Bradley does better than Marquez .. Marquez will ko Timmy in the mid rounds because he likes to exchange .. Not a good idea with Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
                    Marquez is gonna win easy IMO .. There's not one thing Bradley does better than Marquez .. Marquez will ko Timmy in the mid rounds because he likes to exchange .. Not a good idea with Marquez
                    He boxes off of the back foot a hell of a lot better. And shows people different looks with his foot work a hell of a lot better. Which is exactly what he needs to do to win. I think if Bradley goes into full boxing mode, he wins this fight.
                    Bradley gets aggressive and tries to turn it into a battle, he gets KTFO.

Comment

I expect Marquez to win. As others have said Bradley gets wild sometimes in exchanges and leaves himself so open, he also has a tendency to throw wide looping shots. Marquez will capitalise on that and most likely get a knock down during the fight.
                      Not to say Bradley doesn't have a shot because it's not the greatest style match up for Marquez either but i just think Marquez is a level above Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X