No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer: Marquez Will Be a Very Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    Been hearing conflicting reports on whether the fight is actually a done deal.

I just can't see how if Marquez declines to fight Pacquiao, Pacquiao wouldn't steal the Bradley fight. Pacquiao is still the bigger draw, and I'm sure if Bradley had his choice he would take the Pacquiao fight.
    He already said he'd want a Marquez fight over Pacquiao.
    Also Alvarado's team confirming a fight with Pac makes it look like Marquez and Bradley were already out of reach for Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      I dont know Mathed my gut tells me Tim is gonna play aggressor and go after Marquez full throttle. Especially if the fight takes place on Mexico or Texas.
      MMM i hear you Mister Wolf but I don't think Bradley is going to go gung-ho like he did last fight. He proved all he needed to last match as for cojones. This match will be Timmah moving a LOT, in and out, bang bang bang, than move. He will not let Marquez plant his feet and punch his chin into dust like he did to Mrs Pacman. Movement will be his best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        He already said he'd want a Marquez fight over Pacquiao.
        Also Alvarado's team confirming a fight with Pac makes it look like Marquez and Bradley were already out of reach for Pac
        I guess I'll believe it when I see it.
        Pac is on record saying he wanted Marquez first and if not he wanted Bradley.
        I just can't imagine both actually declining the millions that come with a Pacquiao fight.

Comment

It's looking more like Pac/Alvarado and JMM/Bradley. They should put it on the same card. Apparently Alvarado was sent a contract. I just wish both Pac and JMM would retire. There's no way JMM could ever turn the Boxing World upside down like he did last December. JMM walked through the fires of hell and scored one of what I think is one of the 5 biggest KO's in Boxing history and shocked the Boxing world. That would have been the best thing he could do, retire that night and spend some time on the beaches of the world. I just hope guys like him, Hopkins don't ever suffer any major damage. I sure as hell wouldn't want to see him even face down and out....I don't think he would be but don't want to see that.

Comment

It doesn't matter. As boxers pacman had the respect to give him a rematch. And I'm actually a mayweather fan. I like Lucas matthysee as well. But anyway Marquez is a b**** because he stating that a) Tim Bradley beat pacman which is not true and b) marquez saw Tim's last fight....Tim Bradley isnt as good as everyone thinks....the moment tim goes against a mayweather, a matthysee, its over...the hype job exposed...I think every Amir Khan who has no punch resistance would beat Tim Bradley...time Bradley is like berto...he will be exposed again one day....but I digress...f*** Marquez....he should rematch mayweather so he can get his ears boxed off again....

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
              MMM i hear you Mister Wolf but I don't think Bradley is going to go gung-ho like he did last fight. He proved all he needed to last match as for cojones. This match will be Timmah moving a LOT, in and out, bang bang bang, than move. He will not let Marquez plant his feet and punch his chin into dust like he did to Mrs Pacman. Movement will be his best friend.
              That game in your avatar is a legendary game man!!

Comment

Normally a fight between two unbeaten in Figueroa vs Abner Cotto is scintillating but personally I see this as a one-sided slaughter. Cotto is light-punching, slow, easy to hit and I cannot see Cotto winning a minute of the fight, let alone a round, let alone the fight. I would be less surprised if I woke up with my head crazy-glued to the carpet than if Cotto wins.

Comment

I would have picked Bradley but after that tough fight and how good Marquez looked I got Jmm by Tko late rounds

Comment

Originally posted by ailicec View Post
                    if marquez ppv beats pacquoao ppv, it will be over fpr pacman.
                    its been over

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
                      That game in your avatar is a legendary game man!!
                      Bahaha yah man!! Faxanadu!! Good ol' NES!

Comment

Working...
                      X