Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian broner knocked out in sparring by Errol spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    So was his dad brushing his hair when he was knocked out?

his mom probably.

Comment

Eating too much stripper snatch, weakens the knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
        We're talking about him aren't we???
        Yeah but not from his mouth! So why say anything? He's getting the buzz and like you said we're talking about him with out him saying a thing! And he'll keep it that way

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

Only problem is, that your word and those people word is as believable as the one on the radio show.

What I'm saying is, how do we know you or those people you talked to aren't lying? The same way we dunno how true the rumors are. USUALLY when sparring session rumors come about they're true... usually.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

thats real talk!!!
          Ive been in denial before and I was in denial when I heard about Dawson. Then it was confirmed but the damage was already done from the Ward loss so whatever happened in sparring didnt matter to me anymore.

Comment

Posters go full ****** when it comes to Broner. Thread is pathetic.

Comment

I'd definitely pay 70 bucks to watch Broner get KOed. Some of the best spent money right there.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                Was just about to say this. The guy that stated this does not even live in the U.S.
                They have things now called "Communications" which means anyone from just about anywhere can communicate with each other. Just because a guy lives in Ireland, doesn't mean he is not connected to the world boxing scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  Posters go full ****** when it comes to Broner. Thread is pathetic.
                  Always butthurt when it comes to Boner and Floyd, yet I can recall you doing exactly the same thing your are whingeing about when rumours of Manny's sparring partners beating him up. Damn bumsniff's

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                    ....he's a scumbag

which makes him have a glass chin and lends credence to a rumor proliferated by an unpaid host of an internet radio show?

what you're doing isn't even talking boxing. it's just hating.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Always butthurt when it comes to Boner and Floyd, yet I can recall you doing exactly the same thing your are whingeing about when rumours of Manny's sparring partners beating him up. Damn bumsniff's

@ calling a grown man a bumsniff.

still, though, the hate and the wang ride in this thread is strong. i don't know whose wang is being ridden, but that's always the nature of the bscene agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X