Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian broner knocked out in sparring by Errol spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone should go to Errols Twitter and see if they can get any word. If its true, Broner has nothing to worry about, after all, he picked the weakest fighter in 3 divisions. There's a reason he picked the weakest fighter.

Comment

• Well, did anyone find out if Broner was ko'd in sparring, lmao? I saw a couple of posts here from valuable posters like Thuggery, EPT, Rich and others, lmao. Say it ain't so lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        You know what drives me crazy about your .gif? That Donaire, and really very, very few fighters, don't throw hard hooks to the body when their opponent is leaning down like that. Too many do exactly what Donaire did there, swipe down with crude shots and miss.
        Look at their body positioning. Donaire is anticipating his shots, before he even throws them. He can't all of a sudden go to the body at that time, and risk getting socked in the mouth at the last second.

It was a extremely high level of chess, and one mistake could've been a nightmare for either fighter.

Comment

• heheheheeeeee....He was KTFO by a guy who is 4-0...This clown is a joke. I bet Paulie knocks his ass out!

Comment

• I always believe hearsay over video anyway so it must be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              I always believe hearsay over video anyway so it must be true.
              Or you could accept that it might be real and that it is known that the two have sparred recently - Spence did say in a video that he has sparred with Broner - and that it is not impossible that Spence did KO Broner and time will tell. Radical concept.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt
                Someone should go to Errols Twitter and see if they can get any word. If its true, Broner has nothing to worry about, after all, he picked the weakest fighter in 3 divisions. There's a reason he picked the weakest fighter.
                He already said "no" but you shouldn't expect him to say yes tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Maybe Broner caught something from eating stripper pu*ssy

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Or you could accept that it might be real and that it is known that the two have sparred recently - Spence did say in a video that he has sparred with Broner - and that it is not impossible that Spence did KO Broner and time will tell. Radical concept.
                    So you believe Broner was ko'd, lmao?

Comment

• Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      Maybe Broner caught something from eating stripper pu*ssy
                      Yeah, he caught a hefty dose of ******ity....no surprise there. His mouth gets him into trouble more ways than one.

Comment

Working...
                      X