Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian broner knocked out in sparring by Errol spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So was his dad brushing his hair when he was knocked out?

Comment

I might sound cruel, but I really hope he did get violently KO'd and a video surfaces so I can get some sort of sick pleasure from it.

Sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        Spence doesn't seem like the type of guy that would put his sparring partners on the spot, he's a humble guy.
        And putting your sparring partners on blast is probably the fastest way to find himself out of job! He'll keep quiet so he keeps getting paid! Plus he's got to be learning a ton in that gym. Why mess that up bragging about a sparring session?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I might sound cruel, but I really hope he did get violently KO'd and a video surfaces so I can get some sort of sick pleasure from it.

Sue me.

i would pay $70 to watch Broner getting KTFO in sparring over paying for Floyd-Guerrero

true story

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
            Only problem is, that your word and those people word is as believable as the one on the radio show.

What I'm saying is, how do we know you or those people you talked to aren't lying? The same way we dunno how true the rumors are. USUALLY when sparring session rumors come about they're true... usually.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            thats real talk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Probably not.

Next.
              You would say that!

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised, Broner's defence is pretty poor he gets hit alot.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
                  one of the reasons why Broner isn't fighting a puncher at WW.
                  And the same reason Broner passed over all the 140 pound fighters, all who have some punching power to face the feather-fisted Pauli who all the top Welterweights and Junior Welterweights would be favored to beat.

Comment

Lawl. I'd pay big money for a video of this.

Comment

Originally posted by bray26 View Post
                      And putting your sparring partners on blast is probably the fastest way to find himself out of job! He'll keep quiet so he keeps getting paid! Plus he's got to be learning a ton in that gym. Why mess that up bragging about a sparring session?
                      We're talking about him aren't we???

Comment

Working...
                      X