Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto might consider joining the UFC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto might consider joining the UFC.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxer-a...0574--box.html

Two-time welterweight boxing champion Andre Berto discussed potentially fighting in the UFC with the organization's president, Dana White, a company official confirmed on Friday.

The fighter said in a recent interview that he ran into White a few weeks ago in Los Angeles, and the two had a conversation about the boxer transitioning over to the Las Vegas-based MMA promotion.

"I talked to Dana White about this ... the last time I [saw] him," Berto said in a recent video. "Don't be surprised if I try to get in that thing and win a title. I'll be the first fighter to win a boxing championship and a UFC mixed martial arts world championship."

Berto explained that he and White bumped into each other roughly three weeks ago, and the conversation included White praising the boxer for his fighting style. White also said that he sees the fighter being one of the only competitors keeping boxing alive, according to Berto.

Click link to read the rest of the interview

hed get his PED usin ass whooped

Comment

Berto's brother is in MMA so it is possible. However Berto is terrible as a boxer, he has no skills and worse is he has **** stamina.

He would get beat up by MMA guys. He only won his close fights because he was with Al Haymon IMO and had that bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
        Berto's brother is in MMA so it is possible. However Berto is terrible as a boxer, he has no skills and worse is he has **** stamina.

He would get beat up by MMA guys. He only won his close fights because he was with Al Haymon IMO and had that bias.
        finally, a prime professional boxer (non James Toney) to enter mma and show them ass grabbers some real fighting skills. Boxing will lay a whuppin' on MMA

Comment

He won't have a problem juicing.

Comment

I think his dad was a beast in MMA

Comment

His father was one of the first people to fought in the ufc look it up.

Comment

Lol it would be hilarious if Berto got into the UFC and beat the champ of a division.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
                  http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxer-a...0574--box.html

Two-time welterweight boxing champion Andre Berto discussed potentially fighting in the UFC with the organization's president, Dana White, a company official confirmed on Friday.

The fighter said in a recent interview that he ran into White a few weeks ago in Los Angeles, and the two had a conversation about the boxer transitioning over to the Las Vegas-based MMA promotion.

"I talked to Dana White about this ... the last time I [saw] him," Berto said in a recent video. "Don't be surprised if I try to get in that thing and win a title. I'll be the first fighter to win a boxing championship and a UFC mixed martial arts world championship."

Berto explained that he and White bumped into each other roughly three weeks ago, and the conversation included White praising the boxer for his fighting style. White also said that he sees the fighter being one of the only competitors keeping boxing alive, according to Berto.

Click link to read the rest of the interview
                  come on dana stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                    Lol it would be hilarious if Berto got into the UFC and beat the champ of a division.
                    He's so damn explosive, if he had elite TDD, I bet he could catch anyone slipping. With those tiny gloves, shiiiiieeeeet.

Comment

Working...
                    X