Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto might consider joining the UFC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'd be fighting in the LW division (155) pounds

He would have a stand up advantage but could be taken down at anytime by wrestlers

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      come on dana stop it
      I know, I laughed at that part too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
        He's so damn explosive, if he had elite TDD, I bet he could catch anyone slipping. With those tiny gloves, shiiiiieeeeet.
        i think if most boxers have good tdd they would easily beat most mma fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
          He'd be fighting in the LW division (155) pounds

He would have a stand up advantage but could be taken down at anytime by wrestlers
          He fights at 147 now, what makes you think he'd be fighting at 155? If anything, he'd be fighting at 145.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            i think if most boxers have good tdd they would easily beat most mma fighters
            Imagine Pacquiao with TDD. OMFG, no one would know what hit them.

Imagine GGG with TDD!!! First death in UFC history.

Comment

his brother is in mma , and he's a clown in there too just like berto in boxing ...

Comment

He would get killed. jose aldo would rape him.

Comment

his father was a wrestler or something so i would assume he has done some wrestling in the past, but Mr. Haymon or whatever his mangers name is would put a stop to that. because 33% of what he was getting paid to box is much better that 33% of a few thousand he would be making in the UFC

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    He would get killed. jose aldo would rape him.
                    If Berto could time a punch as Aldo threw a kick, I could see him KO'ing Aldo, but honestly, NO ONE can time Aldo's leg kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                      his father was a wrestler or something so i would assume he has done some wrestling in the past, but Mr. Haymon or whatever his mangers name is would put a stop to that. because 33% of what he was getting paid to box is much better that 33% of a few thousand he would be making in the UFC
                      James Toney got 500,000k base pay for his fight against Couture. Obviously Berto's not Toney, but if they marketed Berto as a "MMA's for sissies" type of guy, I bet he'd make some bank.

Comment

Working...
                      X