No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Vows: I'm Going To Bring it With Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    so who is he allowed to fight below 154 or does he have to fight at 154-160 despite only entering the ring at 150 pounds and people thinking his 2 worst recent performances were Cotto & Oscar at 154. Again, are you sure you arent penalyzing him for being too good. Any other fight at 140-147 are great fights unless they fight Floyd and then its not fair

Mayweather is the 154 WBA champ! Now you're saying he's too small to defend his title? Well he should of thought about that before stepping up to 154, instead he Cherry picks Robert freakin Guerrero who hasn't done shyt at welterweight accept beat a sorry ass Aydin (the same Aydin that got outboxed by Soto-Karass) and a steroid free Berto that was coming off a 15 month lay-off after already being exposed as a hype job by Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Mayweather is willing to die whoever is in the ring.

His health comes first when someone refuses a drug test. He's not going to fight someone who won't take a drug test, his health comes first.

Whether that person is Manny Pacquaio or any other fighter.

I don't know why I'm bothering but this is what he meant by "Self preservation".
      Exactly!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        It's gonna be a great fight according to some people.
        .....crazy, you think people would know by now.

Comment

Floyd is ready to die inside the ring!

Comment

Mayweather to good to get respect in his own time.

A 6 time, 4 division champ, top 3 WW is a cherry pick!

I hope floyd loses so all calling Guerrero a cherry pick and that he has no chance can quickly reverse their stance. Which they will do in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Mayweather is willing to die whoever is in the ring, as long as they arent a threat

His health comes firstbs, bs, bs, bs his health comes first.

especially when that person is Manny Pacquaio or any other fighter that is a threat.

I don't know why I'm bothering because its obvious this guy isnt anywhere close to his self proclamations, but i'll keep dangling from his scrotum anyway.
              This ^^ is corrected for the purpose of accuracy.

Comment

You aint gon' do shit.

Comment

War Mayweather.

RG is getting his ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    This ^^ is corrected for the purpose of accuracy.

Yeah, like I said, don't know why I'm bothering.

Comment

Seriously.....if anyone in boxing fights someone else from 140-147, it's a "great fight/good fight". If Floyd does.....it's a cherry pick. People are actually complimenting him by saying he's too good to be fighting the top ranked fighters in his own weight class.

Comment

Working...
                      X