Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Vows: I'm Going To Bring it With Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good interview. Seems Floyd is workin on making his image more squeeky clean nowadays. He already have the noteriety he doesn't need to pour on the villain thing so thick now. I don't tend to think Guerrero will be stopped. But his high output will be nullified by smart counters. UD Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      whose alt is this? any guesses?
      Dr. Rumack??

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        I didnt understand a word of this weird, Zelenoff style rant. What language was this?
        Says the guy who uses words like "bumsniff", "flojob", and "fl0mo" on the regular.

Comment

• By "IT" he means his running shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Says the guy who uses words like "bumsniff", "flojob", and "fl0mo" on the regular.
            Well there are about 2..maybe 3 decent Floyd fans on this site(derranged being the only one that springs instantly to mind), so its just a suitably derisory way of describing the rest of you fanboys. Dont get upset, it looks even worse.

I will add though, that thankfully your number seems to be diminishing with each rip-off ppv and each embarrasing interview/incident. I do expect this place to be flooded with you arseholes as the fight gets closer, mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
              Man if your sweet soft bytch made ass doesn't want to watch the fight then don't watch it puzzy! Crying hating and complaining won't stop shyt punk ass keyboard warrior! But if a professional boxer approached your bytch ass you would turn bytch just like homie from England! Puzzy and your still on a grown mans article that you don't like on your free will! Now how do you look?? *****
              Jesus, calm down dude this isn't WSHH. Try regular English.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Jesus, calm down dude this isn't WSHH. Try regular English.
                Funny how these morons only spring up when Floyd has a fight, isnt it? Real boxing fans according to themselves and the other floydiots!

Comment

Working...
                X