Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Beat Cotto More Convincingly - Mayweather or Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Trout, Cotto seem to have more life in the Mayweather fight at the ending rounds but against Trout he seem defeated 4-3 rounds before

Comment

lol Definitely Austin Trout. Trout barely got hit.

I think I had the fight like 118-110 for Trout. Cotto actually won the early rounds against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        i think Trout, Cotto seem to have more life in the Mayweather fight at the ending rounds but against Trout he seem defeated 4-3 rounds before
        well I think that also has to do with expectations. Floyd was #1 p4p and seen as nearly unbeatable. Cotto wasnt suppose to have a chance. Against Trout he was the favorite and even though alot of people liked Trout, it still goes down as an upset.

With Floyd, even if your trailing, you still hold your head high as long as your still in it. If youre losing to Trout after that then you feel dissapointed and makes you want to give up because you felt like you were just on top of the game with a close loss to the best but now youre losing again when you never expected it

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post

I think I had the fight like 118-110 for Trout. Cotto actually won the early rounds against Floyd.
          Are you serious? Not even the picking picking Trout think that Cotto won the early rounds against Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post

Trout barely got hit? We watched different fights then bro.

Comment

So far the only argument for Trout has been

"But Cotto gave Mayweather a bloody nose"

Really is that your argument?

Comment

Originally posted by biolink View Post
                so far the only argument for trout has been

"but cotto gave mayweather a bloody nose"

really is that your argument?
                lol.......................

Comment

Mayweather.....easily. I honestly believe people don't understand what they are watching. Cotto seemed to get too much credit, from fans (the judges had it right), for agression in the Mayweather fight and not doing much. Cotto landed some jabs and body shots, but he hit Trout way more often with clean and clear power shots.

Cotto won 4 against Trout, 3 against Floyd.

Comment

Floyd. I had it 8-4 Floyd. I had the trout fight a draw

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

im a cotto fan and anybody that had cotto winning more than 4 rounds against trout is delusional

Comment

Working...
                      X