Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Beat Cotto More Convincingly - Mayweather or Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd-cotto was competitive the whole fight. floyd was never able to distance himself from cotto until the 12th. trout took over in the 6th-7th and really never looked back. maybe floyd ruined cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      it was close, try to vote for trout and then got redirected to some random thread in the thunderdom, but I saw it like this

there was a few competitive rounds with may vs cotto and that wow factor might sway you but with trout vs cotto its was a clear domination.
      Exactly what happened to me just now, but IMO I voted for Trout for me he beat him without getting as beat up as Mayweather did with bloody nose and all!

Comment

TBH, Floyd vs Cotto was more entertaining. That's probably because Floyd's bashed for being too cautious and have a rep with boring fights. And his goal was to KO Cotto, to finish the fight early. That's not what I saw in Trout despite of being younger, bigger and has longer reach. His main goal seemed to be just to survive the fight. He was running the first half of the fight and it was obvious that he's hell bent on avoiding Cotto's left hook. Cotto gassed and got tired of chasing him. That's when things begin to shift...

Comment

Voted both equally, but I forgot how close the Trout fight was. Mayweather beat him from opening bell to the end of the fight, and almost stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
            Voted both equally, but I forgot how close the Trout fight was. Mayweather beat him from opening bell to the end of the fight, and almost stopped him.
            Yeah, round 8 was definitely Floyd's most dominant round.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              floyd eased up on cotto in the 12th - he could have taken him out.

and people think floyd's a bad guy.

Comment

almost every round of trout cotto was competitive

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  You actually agree with that Bush? I wouldn't go as far as to say that but Floyd in my opinion won that round, landed all the power shots, while Miguel landed glancing blows, jabs, and a few good shots to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    You actually agree with that Bush? I wouldn't go as far as to say that but Floyd in my opinion won that round, landed all the power shots, while Miguel landed glancing blows, jabs, and a few good shots to the body.
                    No I was being sarcastic.

Comment

Mayweather. The judges had both fights way too damn wide though, especially the Trout fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X