Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev: We Are in Talks To Fight David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, if this does end up happening David Haye will be fighting tougher opponent than the Klitschkos have of late.

Comment

Yes! The kind of matchups they need at heavyweight, Fury-Cunningham and Haye-Pulev.

Comment

If this fight gets signed: All of you bow!

I'm still thinking Charr until proven otherwise unfortunately.

Comment

I'm not buying it's pulev until the contract is signed. If haye is #1 in WBA it makes no sense to fight pulev. Haye gets povetkin or klitschko by the end of the year. Pulev had a good year but all he did was expose ustinov & beat dimitrenko who we all know is a fringe guy at best. There are still questions about him. I think it will be adamek but povetkin would be my 2nd pick. No money fighting pulev...

Comment

Haye ducks this fight no doubt. You can't go from struggling against an old shop worn version of Mormeck to lacing them up against Pulev. Haye wants no piece of this, none.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
              Haye ducks this fight no doubt. You can't go from struggling against an old shop worn version of Mormeck to lacing them up against Pulev. Haye wants no piece of this, none.
              How can Haye duck a fight when he does the offering?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                How can Haye duck a fight when he does the offering?
                I have to agree, seems like Haye finally realized he's not special like he thinks he is. He wasted almost two years though, could have fight Klitschko for the second time by now.

Comment

I seriously doubt he'll fight Pulev, but if he does, props to Haye.

Comment

Wow. If this IS indeed true, I must say.....this is AWESOME news and I'll be sure to tune in!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      If this fight gets signed: All of you bow!

I'm still thinking Charr until proven otherwise unfortunately.
                      I absolutely will bow. On one condition. I get to ridicule him if he fights Charr or worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X