No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev confirms: "We're negotiating with David Haye"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Erm, not sure why you brought Valuev into the equation.

Height?? Haye fought a very disciplined fight with Valuev. He never went for the kill until the last round when Valuev did his chicken dance. Which was more than what any other fighter had done to him at that point. Did the Klits unify with Valuev??
    haye almost lost to valuev because he threw so few punches. & valuev outright ducked vitali on numerous occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      I can ensure he was, is and will be hungry, that's the only sure thing about Arreola
      Haha yeah he sure is hungry for McDonalds and KFC lol

If he comes in around 236-240 if he fights Vitali again then i'm sure he will give Vitali a nightmare, I'm just not sure how a 42 year old, slowed down, power sapped Vitali will deal with the pressure Arreola would bring.

Comment

People, let's hold back on the props for Haye. Picking Pulev would be a very un-Haye thing to do, and let's remember that everyone and their mother is claiming to be in negotiations with The Saviour.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This won't happen.

If it does, however, I fancy Pulev. Unless Haye can blast him out of there in 5, Pulev takes it.

Haye has stamina issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Didn't someone post a few weeks ago the IBF would NOT let Pulev fight before his Eliminator with the Fury-Cunningham winner? Was that just a lie or has the IBF granted Pulev an exemption? If so does anyone have a link to it?

As far as this fight is concerned...lets hope it comes to fruition. Tough fight to pick though. Haye hasn't looked stellar against big guys, but at the same time Pulev lacks a lot of experience and has never been in the ring with someone as fast and elusive as Haye.

Still looking for an answer to this. Does anyone have a link explaining how Pulev can all of a sudden make a fight?

Comment

Working...
            X